• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OMFG! Barcelona humiliate Real 5-0 in Clasico

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
as the title says barca won loool 5/0, they got owned omg who didnt see it missed half of his life, jefferson, pedro, xavi all brought goals , omg unbelievable match glory to barca :D:D:D:D:peace:

Messi is the best passer.. :D hail barca

Last edited:
Messi didn't score though, but he made 2 AMAZING passes.
Madrid went to Nou Camp frightened! They could not even touch the ball barça did his job perfectly!

@up oh yeah they did more than their job :), perfect team , i agree with you they didnt touched it they fail in thier attacks :p, xavi is a miracle he uses magic in his legs lool, kidding >.>

All users otland, doesnt know España/Barcelona"Barça" it is the best from this world? like it or shutup! hahah

Cr: Let's see if they score us 8-0 like they did with Almeria.
SO CLOSE TO SCORE 8-0 ON YOUR TEAM TOO fucking CR.. CR is cool and someone have to hit him a facepalm to shut him, He thinks he's the best of the world and the best of the world is Messi.
He pushed Guardiola and after that he said to Pedro, "And who are you"? What the fuck are you doing insulting Pedro the world champion fucker dumb of Cr.-.-
Iniesta or Xavi FIFA GOLDEN BALL. 100000%

This team is without doubt the most complete football team the football history have seen. The game was amazing I was happy from the first seconds till the last seconds Barcelona played future football the fastest and the most secured football ever. I am also very happy that Villa scored 2x goals because the fucktarded Zlatan fans thought Barcelona would loose because we don't have that slowly snail in the team anymore.

El Kickassico is the new name!

Visca el Barça♥

NO ONE EVER IN THIS WORLD CAN TOP BARCA !! , even the white force cant stop it, hail barca, there is a match between them again in april loool,hope it will be 11/0 for barca..

Back