• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omfg

Never seen the sign? :(

iphone.toilet.jpg

Well i tryed plugging it into the laptop and it turned on but not responsive then i heard a sizzling in it and i think it was doing something to the soldered bits :S

Yeah, rice should absorb the water..
Or try to open it properly and then dry it with a hairblower..

DAMN that sucks dude..

No if it just got a heat way dont do it it will dmg the screen the heat .. if you got a cool way you should do it it wont dmg the screen at all since the screen atleast mine has like many crystals in it such little no watchable crystals what are forming the picture ;)

Well i tryed plugging it into the laptop and it turned on but not responsive then i heard a sizzling in it and i think it was doing something to the soldered bits :S
Weird.. :huh:
Have you tried the rice solution?

Take as much of the phone apart as you can (battery etc~) and lay it out on a warm surface for a bit, this should work. Worked for every phone I dropped down the toilet ^_^

You were clumsy and dropped it in the toilet. Not acceptable.

Back