• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg are u fckking kidding? 2 levels losse????????

drewestor

Reaction score
Man i dont want experience on this fucking shit ots if for one died i losse 2 levels
its waste my time and people time ITS OTS NOT REAL TIBIA AND I DONT FEEL POWER TO BACK LVL ON OTS
people exp 4h make 3-4 lvls and if u died u losse 2h playning so nice waste time good luck hf good server COMPUTER OFF BYE BYE

If it does not suit you, go play another ot with 200x Experience Rate.
~Baboy

Bro, maybe you didn't play bless? Besides, I enjoy this server and I die from time to time and I might get a bit angry but I loose 1 lvl.. ;s I enjoy it as the way it is. (played here alot, a few chars xD)

Man i dont want experience on this fucking shit ots if for one died i losse 2 levels
its waste my time and people time ITS OTS NOT REAL TIBIA AND I DONT FEEL POWER TO BACK LVL ON OTS
people exp 4h make 3-4 lvls and if u died u losse 2h playning so nice waste time good luck hf good server COMPUTER OFF BYE BYE

First of all, is called OT not OTS, second you are saying that you don't feel power, what the fuck you are trying to say with that? is a fucking game, third you are insulting shadowcores so well just turn your computer and gtfo young fella

First of all, is called OT not OTS, second you are saying that you don't feel power, what the fuck you are trying to say with that? is a fucking game, third you are insulting shadowcores so well just turn your computer and gtfo young fella

Actually you can say both accurate. OT meaning Open tibia sounding like it's pointed towards the entire open tibia community. OTS meaning open tibia server which in my opinion sounds better if you're talking about just one server.

@Thread, You don't have to play this server if you don't want to, it is your own choice. So if there is anyone to blame here it is yourself.

go to warmode. When you died by enemies you will lost only 20 % of your lvl. But i only want to EXP!!! HIGHER LVL FTW

why u have too be angry at me billy? you one of the polskis i made fun of during my visit at Veziv's crew? :3

no, i never spoke on vt on ots teams, but everytime you said something i just laughed that some 40year old obese pedophile is playing on my team hehe

Fact that you sound like you have a triple chin. Not to mention everytime you finished a sentence it sounded like a fucking question, that answers the question from our british illiterate legend alex. I can speak on vt with my old team or friends that i have some business with, not with bunch of kids that i dont want anything to do with. When there is action i go and speak when needed, when the action is over i go to afk channel or leave vent

Well, with stamina bonus, i think that penalty are good.
If remove the stamina bonus, maybe, the GM's can reduce the lost experience.

Back