• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg Hoster please do something with this.

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Hello,

This isnt even fun, when we invite some guild to warmode and we win they cancle the warmode straight away to exp.
Please make it so u can set warmode to end at xx date or at xx frag limit.
Because this is so boring....

Please do this asap.

Nuskei, how the fuck can u say "signed" when you are the one canceling warmode when we agreed to not cancel it, idiot.

Signed. And make pvp bless because ppl lose to much exp...
No pvp bless will ruin this ot, if u wanna exp create another character and exp it to lvl 400 or whatever u want. This is ot dont forget.

357ejkj.jpg

ye i like pics
learn to play the game fags

Oemge please gief 50% extra exp everytime i die instead of losing it, oemgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Signed.

I do not want pvp bless however. (Also guessing you earn more money by not adding it, since people might buy ingame cash for blessings)

why does everyone think pvp bless makes u lose less exp on death? its only a way to get bless cheaper

Back