• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg Hoster please do something with this.

Would you like it to be

Frags to end WAR: 999
Date to end WAR: 11.12.2012. ( week )

Its funny first you want tohave a war but then you keep diying loosing levels and loosing in warmode so you cancel it !

@Olinek
Wille fuck it that we win, it's only OT and this is fun to kick your ass not a reason to be proud.

@Olinek
Wille fuck it that we win, it's only OT and this is fun to kick your ass not a reason to be proud.

Who you are, to speak my person? Just joke,I know.. next ass licker ;D
be quiet, little boy :*

Your uncle Olinek!

Olinek ass licker? ur licking omels and nuskei's ass at the moment, we came here to have fun, but unfortunately ur guild isnt givin us that fun, cuz ur crapp as fuck. Its not fun to rushover all the time, fix a better leader, kick charlovers from ur team and im sure u'll give us that fun.

Who you are, to speak my person? Just joke,I know.. next ass licker ;D
be quiet, little boy :*

Your uncle Olinek!

Ass licker? Hah. Bitch please.... When i've started to play tibia, u called priest a zorro.

Aha. Ofcorse <-- what its mean? Probably in my "gimbaza" is better education they your.... actually what?
Eh if you are really older then me, its so sad, because your style statement is at the level of a ten year child.

I agree with this!
On icechaw when we started war, we couldn't cancel it first 4 days, make same shit here, but not 4 days, it's too much, 1-2 days would be great!!

@Ajkula999
Right. However he should make wars money and to some number of frags. If losing guild will must pay for example 5kk, ppls won't maybe ppl won't be charlovers because then they will lose a cash.

Back