• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg how can i get hacked?

youabdala

Reaction score
today i wanted to log in to shadowcores but it didnt work i tryied and tried then i wanted to do lost password it wont work too it just says "Sorry! There is no account with that name." how can they say that? so i searched for my account and say that someone did login my account for 1 hour ago but the question is how can someone else login my account am i hacked? is he going to take my 105kk? and why cant i do forget password please help me i dont want to spam because 105kk is very much for me.

You get hacked when someone else obtains your account info(which you shouldn't give away to anyone who wants to be your friend), and yes, he most likely will steal your 105kk.

Hope it helped.

but how did he even know my gmail to hack me? i dont even use it in anything else just for this server and i never told someone about my gmail so how can he just hack me?

- - - Updated - - -

Please can anyone who know GM'S tell them? i really need help with this

If you haven't already, send an email to [email protected]. We will not be able to help you retrieve anything lost in the hack, but if you have lost access to your account, we might be able to help you with that.

When it comes to how you get hacked, the most common way that people don't really think about is when you use the same accout information on several servers. We store your information safely, with passwords encrypted - but we know that there are other servers out there that stores everything in plain text to later be able to hack players on other servers.

Back