• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg this bless is not 100% ...

Leadbiz

Reaction score
Why i played on 8.60 ots and never loose bp with bless and here loose 2x times? When i was fighting yesterday with all blessing i dont loose anything just twist then why when i go exp after gather i loose Bp yala mask and soft boots? ... Bless is not 100% everytime after gather i just look if i have all bless i go exp I had because after war i dont die by monster ...

zegnam.jpgzegnam2.jpg

its not possible with only twist of fate died and loose anything by people and now bum loose everything on monsters this is not my false becuase i everytime search if i have all bless when i go exp... And Dont ignore me gm because its not my false -.-

Puppets i bought now again but If i havent bless why when i was on action i buying twist and why i didnt loose anything when i died by people ? And died by monsters 5,5h later and loose yala mask soft boots and bp ? ...

Puppets i bought now again but If i havent bless why when i was on action i buying twist and why i didnt loose anything when i died by people ? And died by monsters 5,5h later and loose yala mask soft boots and bp ? ...

You said you died by ppl, so you lost twist of fate. But you didn't have the other blessings according to the image, so as soon as you died by monsters you dropped your loot. So, maybe the point is that you lost all blessings when dying on pvp.
Send an email to [email protected] maybe they can help you and know what happened clearly.

You said you died by ppl, so you lost twist of fate. But you didn't have the other blessings according to the image, so as soon as you died by monsters you dropped your loot. So, maybe the point is that you lost all blessings when dying on pvp.
Send an email to [email protected] maybe they can help you and know what happened clearly.

1. fought on war every time when i die buy twist of fate i have cam to prove u that 2. last dead buy twist of fate next go exp and died by monster and loose items/ then 3. wtf? i never bought only one bless Never. Then how it possible last dead to buy twist of fate without all blessing ?... I said I had all bles and twist of fate ...

For Twist of fate to work you need to have all 5 "normal" blessings.
When you die by players and have twist of fate only twist of fate will disappear.
If you die by players without twist of fate all your normal blessings will disappear.
If you die by monsters with all 5 normal blessings and twist of fate all ur 5 normal blessings will disappear, NOT twist of fate.
If you die by monsters with ONLY twist of fate it wont help.

So.. if you die by players and have all blessings already just say:
Hi, Twist of fate, Yes.

If you die by monsters and have all blessings just say:
Hi, Blessings, All, Yes.

For Twist of fate to work you need to have all 5 "normal" blessings.
When you die by players and have twist of fate only twist of fate will disappear.
If you die by players without twist of fate all your normal blessings will disappear.
If you die by monsters with all 5 normal blessings and twist of fate all ur 5 normal blessings will disappear, NOT twist of fate.
If you die by monsters with ONLY twist of fate it wont help.

So.. if you die by players and have all blessings already just say:
Hi, Twist of fate, Yes.

If you die by monsters and have all blessings just say:
Hi, Blessings, All, Yes.
If you die by players with ONLY twist of fate it won't help, you're gonna drop your backpack.

!bless doesnt work here.

write to npc in temple > hi > blessing> (npc say how much bless do you have " 0 of 5 " or 5 " of 5" than write " twist of fate to see that you have :) -.- logic...

Or buy ceremonial ankh / ~brooch

Back