• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Ever heard about the program Nero Burning?

Well there is symbolism behind that name; nero, used to be a roman emperor that burned and threw christians to the lions in the collosseum during all he's reign, he reigned from from 54 to 68 AD.

Nero7_big256.png

shit and before that i was thinking about Apple:

125px-Apple-logo.png

I thought, well a bitten apple, that probably represents the moment where Eve was deceived into biting the apple from the tree of knowledge. Then i went to research and found out the first apple computer was sold for US$666.66.
The other fact is that this same computer was called Apple I = Apple Eye (probably representing the opening of Eve's eyes when she ate from the apple.

Becarefull of the products you buy people!

you remind me that crazy guy that say same things but whit pokemon and yu-gi-oh what was his name? o yep josue yrion, i think u know him u speak spanish, :p is him ur dad?

Foud a video, he always speak spanish idk why but its funny here is one with subtitles
[video=youtube;NOy2xaqbNQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOy2xaqbNQc&feature=related[/video]
the funnier one doesnt have subtitles

people always commin up with stupid shit ...

@Up Its not a tatoo

Yeah absolutly i agree with everything up there, i also think that Nero was made by a descendant of a emperor that wants to take over our world with that programm.
And yes i totally agree with the apple thing but i think even further, i think that steve jobs made apple so people buy it and theres a hidden programm that manipulates our thoughts and makes us buy even more of his crappy stuff, what do you think mister flaite?

Also dont insult people, its not theyr fault that u make so many rediciolous statements.

Last edited:
Actually it represents the Great Fire of Rome which Nero is accused of setting. He was known for being pyromaniac.

Actually it represents the Great Fire of Rome which Nero is accused of setting. He was known for being pyromaniac.

Common sense and facts dont work on flaite, hes like a vampire that gets shot by normal bullets, it will just fly trough him without actually hitting him :thumbup:

About "Apple" they use such symbol because Apple's first computer was made with an apples box bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back