• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

On current servers[discussion]

You would play a hard exp server? A serious server and with a good structure.

• Total voters

Tarciisio

Reaction score
hello guys
I manage projects of tibia servers.

I have observed over the years a very sudden change in the current scenario of servers around the world, virtually every successful servers these days are global servers where mostly the experience is quick and easy . My biggest question about the subject and that motivated the creation of this post is difficult and of great importance to me : There is still room for difficult servers and custom map? There are players who miss the servers the years 2005 - 2010 where the stage was difficult experience ranging from 2-5x ?

I appreciate the cooperation of all time to answer that question being sincere and using arguments for a good conversation.

Last edited:
I would always kill for a full custom hard rate.
Hello guy.

Thank you for your opinion .

I 'm also big fan of servers with hard exp stage

I'm working with a team of three members on a server with custom map and hard exp low of 10x.
I hope to meet you someday playing

Full custom? No rl map 7.4 with some custom spawns yes i would Love it
Hello , thank you for your participation.

Yes, a whole map custom .

I also quite liked the 7.4 servers with a difficult experience
You think any server with custom map would get a good amount of players?

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom map servers generally get less players than RL maps and require much work. If you develop a nice server and get it noticed by some people, your server might get hyped up.

Good luck :)

Custom map servers generally get less players than RL maps and require much work. If you develop a nice server and get it noticed by some people, your server might get hyped up.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the support

This server is something I and my team have been working for almost a year and will soon be released.

Unfortunately I not know much about disclosure, but I will try my hardest

I enjoy having a hard time getting levels, but again this is usually met with the fact that most Tibia servers with low exp do it because they don't make content quick enough.

I also dislike having the Tibia gains as level gains in Custom servers if they are hard to exp in. What's the point of me leveling for 3 hours manually to gain 30HP on my class. Unless your server's monsters and damage is calculated in the single digits, 30 hp is nothing and it feels awful for 3 hours of grinding.

I enjoy having a hard time getting levels, but again this is usually met with the fact that most Tibia servers with low exp do it because they don't make content quick enough.

I also dislike having the Tibia gains as level gains in Custom servers if they are hard to exp in. What's the point of me leveling for 3 hours manually to gain 30HP on my class. Unless your server's monsters and damage is calculated in the single digits, 30 hp is nothing and it feels awful for 3 hours of grinding.
how about 18 hours and 600hp!!

I get it.

But if there was a server that united a difficult experience with a good structure and a good map ?

Much of custons servers can not combine good progress from level with good fun

So I ask you : What do you look for in a server?

Back