• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

on kill monster, get a frag

hepy

Reaction score
hi everyone
i was thinking about a useful bot system and i saw in many threads the idea to make a monster for example with name fury, if you kill this fake fury you get a frag, so if you are cave-botting, after a while you will get redskull and have the chance to lose all your items
i dont wanna make a real player called fury because you can skip this anti-cavebot method using the "you cannot attack unmarked characters" tibia feature
anyone has an idea?
thanks!
PS: sorry if there was any thread with the solution, but i really searched and i didnt found anything

And what happen if you was lvling for real ?, you'll need to delete much monsters for example the furys from quest's / summons etc; Will be better if you implant an Anti-Bot system instead of this.

Quite an interesting idea for an anti-bot system. Perhaps after xx kills of the same monster, summon a random monster with a special attribute that adds red skull. If it isn't killed after a few seconds, remove it

it's great, if there's no other way.. but honestly I would never make a system through "Anti Bot Monsters", not even "Ask player a random question"..

Anyway, to this thing you must make the monster, add creaturescripts with Onkill and
PHP:
if getcreaturename(target) == "Fury Antibot Monster" then
addplayerfrag(cid, 1)
end

now this part "addplayerfrag(cid, 1)", maybe wont work for you, I don't know what server you use but there should be a similar one.

Edit:
It's VERY important the name of the creature and in the script are the same! not "Fury" and the other "fury", The letters must be all the same!
The name you should use is in the fury.xml at
<monster name="Fury"~~~~

Hope you got that.
if you think I was help ful you might as well rep me ;)

@Sublime
yes a few hours after writing this post i though about that.. i think it could be a nice idea but it needs some modifications
Maybe adding a special outfit to this creature, but what happens if new players get confused.. idk i must think about it

thanks guys, for ur time ;)

Look what about makeing this:
if you attack an antibot monster you get a message: watch out you are killing an antibot monster, stop or you will be punished, after 20seconds another message, after 20 seconds another message with a final warning, if you doesnt stopped attacking this antibot monster you get redskull and then you could receive a strong attack that kills you, so you drop all the items
the message shoudl be visible so the player cant claim about losing items because "he doesnt knew"
any idea how to make this? do you belive this could kill bothers?

it's great, if there's no other way.. but honestly I would never make a system through "Anti Bot Monsters", not even "Ask player a random question"..

Anyway, to this thing you must make the monster, add creaturescripts with Onkill and
PHP:
if getcreaturename(target) == "Fury Antibot Monster" then
addplayerfrag(cid, 1)
end

now this part "addplayerfrag(cid, 1)", maybe wont work for you, I don't know what server you use but there should be a similar one.

Edit:
It's VERY important the name of the creature and in the script are the same! not "Fury" and the other "fury", The letters must be all the same!
The name you should use is in the fury.xml at
<monster name="Fury"~~~~

Hope you got that.
if you think I was help ful you might as well rep me ;)

could do it like that to execlude any supicion in wrong typing lol

Lua:
local name = "FUrY"  --- just right the righ name
if string.lower(getcreaturename(target)) == string.lower(name) then
addplayerfrag(cid, 1)
end

Back