• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint On Peroxide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expect Me

Reaction score
To begin with, I made a thread about giving away a level 45 MS with 15 days premium.

The rules consisted on a few, but a main one was if you do not give me a rep, you will not be entered in this competition. I made this rules so it specifies that you appreciate this event I am doing. But apparently in the eyes of Peroxide, it gives him suspicion that I am a scammer?

He deleted my thread, and insisted that he will not restore my thread, unless I get rid of that specific rule. It's oh' so funny that I get threatened and also get thought at as a scammer. I want this rule to exist, and there is no rule on this forum prohibiting me to do so, yet they 'abuse' they're positions in a way, by making there own choices which Taluturen did not specify on.

I read the rules personally when I came up with that reputation thing and it did not say I am un-able to do so, so why can I get my thread deleted for it? Does it say that a global moderator can delete my thread if he thinks that makes it a scam? No it doesn't.

I take this highly serious, and offensive that I cannot make simple rules in my thread without a global moderator doing such a thing.

This for sure gives a bad look in your forum, and upset me in a furious way.

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 6 guests) polat_alemdar, Don Daniello, ilikehacks123, Limos, norse123, Peroxide+, RushCrush+, Zatjin

Lol thats too much for a thread ignore it and dont Do it again!
Im with you peroxide!!
You need to earn your rep!!!!!!!!
!!!

And dont say why, how + dont reply

:eek:

I think that peroxide was afraid of having lower reputation than some random guy so he acted against it.

No I've actually earned my reputation, I don't care that it's 6 bars (or 577 points, I think).
I acted on the report that was sent.

I don't see how pero did anything wrong, you are begging for rep to give away a char, so why should his thread stay open and none of the other 90832740923 rep 4 rep threads? same thing.
Also, how can we trust you? Joined date july 2012. You could've made the account today or yesterday.

Please just answer this one questions I have asked several times.

Where is there a rule stating I am not aloud to do such a thing? If I read the rules personally and it does not state I cannot do it, why cant I?

It's called common sense...

@Expect Me
Reputation is not meant to be traded as you tried to do in your thread.
If you really need a rule here to know that, treat this post as a rule from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.