• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Once a year war server

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
So I had this idea, once a year someone starts a war server of some sort. You spawn with a random level between 1-300 and you also spawn with random gear. So it's pretty balanced that way. The map will be kind of big, very big. People fight until there's only one person left, people can chose to start a team or something if that helps them. Winner gets like money price or like premium status. I just thought this would be an interesting idea. What do you think?

Last edited:
If this ever happens there should be 2 separate wars, one that's teams like teams of 3 against all other teams of 3 and then a solo war where it's everyone for themselves. Spawning at a random level/random gear will all turn out to be luck and not skill. And a tibia client should be used where no bots are allowed.

What I was trying to do was somewhat similar. People were between levels 150-200, the lower level had more capacity than their higher friends to carry more potions or runes, while the higher levels could hit harder. There are two teams and the map rotates every 100 kills or so.

Back