• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Once Again Another Thread Deleted Without Reason By Otland Moderator

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

As the title said, for no reason my advertisment thread was deleted like my old one i made from my past server, I dunno which mod has it out for me but im sick of this... I get 0 Examplanation why, no pm from any mod. Just Bam Deleted. Im getting extremely tired of this certain mod here doing this to me, whatever i did to "wrong" you over cyberspace, grow up.

Sorry to the mod who has to read this, as it is written by an unhappy user and of course its not directed at you the reader, im just getting tired of having this certain mod do this to me. Please understand

~Signed
~Moist <3

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title said, for no reason my advertisment thread was deleted like my old one i made from my past server, I dunno which mod has it out for me but im sick of this... I get 0 Examplanation why, no pm from any mod. Just Bam Deleted. Im getting extremely tired of this certain mod here doing this to me, whatever i did to "wrong" you over cyberspace, grow up.

~Signed
~Moist <3

Go post this in complaints c,c

Ahhh didnt see there was a whole forum topic for complaining, a mod can move after they read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'ts just sad when you see something like that. Behave like a 5 year old and throw dirt on one's back when not watching. Maybe not the best choice of words but you know where I'm going with this..

Same happened to me last time, Maybe there was something wrong with your post, but not letting you know is the stupid part.

Back