• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ond takes over

Hampus Onds

Reaction score
Yeah no mercy is too bad.... and people leaving the guild fight like warriors instead of being pussys, and eagle eye and people gone out from wanted we be fucking u all up yeahhhh

EVIL REGARDS OND!

Ur team sucks,

No Mercy is even worse.

Ur team failed at Medusas got out of traps all the time. No Mercy are just retarted UE spammers with total lack of anything.

Haha, funny you're talking about me all the time. Are you insecure to yourself, or what's the matter you pathetic fool?

You know I'll ground you whenever I'm out for a real battle. Be prepare!

Well.. Ond have take over the ot ^^ allmost.. i think there is like 25 - 30 onds on the ot who have the name lol ??

i agree no mercy was a mistake being made i was the 1 who formed no mercy then i had some dickhead rls try and take it over and fucked it up i had no war with the ond family just wanted! but then my rls decided to make war with ond family! reason for disband no mercy nolonger exists.

Back