• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One easy question

BooYare

Reaction score
Together with my friend, we want to open OTS. I have all data files on my computer disk and my friend joined me not long ago. So one easy question, where can I put a very cheap server so that we can both change anything. Now I dont not need expensive dedicated server. I want to make it work smoothly for 2-3 people 24/7.

SORRY FOR MY ENG! :)

Maybe host a repository on github or bitbucket (free option if you want private repositories). This way, you and your friends can "upload" your changes to a common server, although you each need to "download" these changes every time.

Maybe host a repository on github or bitbucket (free option if you want private repositories). This way, you and your friends can "upload" your changes to a common server, although you each need to "download" these changes every time.
You can use github webhooks to merge changes on the server

I mean to the server also by activities, and always would see changes in logging to game. VPS will be good? What minimum specification? It is 7.4 server

You can use github webhooks to merge changes on the server
why you'd use a third party dependency and do this mess to merge a commit while you can download gitlab and open your private git repository manager? btw it has a a bunch of features that github/bitbucket doesnt provide,such as creating environments, pipelines, CI and more, i see no reason to use github/bitbucket as a service.

Last edited:
Back