• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster One last attempt at creating a Team. Hoster & Domain Service.

Robin

Reaction score
This thread is pointed at people with experience with OT-servers. If you already do have a popular OT-server, and you want to extend the amount of servers. I do have following available and want to create a hosting team. Simple reason. I want to make cash, not to play Tibia in any way.

PC (can handle a full real map without lags with 50 people tested so far. can take up to 200 players without lag easily on other maps im sure)
CPU: Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
RAM: 4GB
Connection: 40 Mb Fiber Uplink
Webserver: The Uniform Server

Domains Available (can get zhtek.net etc)
tibiazone.com
failblog.nu

Experience
I have hosted tibiazone.com OT for about a month. It didn't get very popular. Mainly because that I used Modern AAC with a crappy template (couldn't find any else). So people didn't find the OT interesting.

I would want someone who could maintain the OT server itself, while I would handle any issues with the webserver. You will get together a data pack, a website (preferrably a safe one). And I will do the installing and configuring.

You will get:
GOD-Position (ofcourse)
Remote Acces to the Server PC
Negotiable amount of the donating money (if any lol)

1224532343.png

One of the worlds greatest network for public homes - Extremely low Ping.

E-Mail me on [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks, I know how to change the template but at the time (3months ago last I tried out the ot server thing) there existed only ugly templates.

Post the speedtest.net to avoid thread deletion.

I might be intrested if you wanna host a RL map ot, but then i have to map on your computer because my computer cant open real map. Add my msn for further information. MSN: [email protected]

Hey Robin, im interested in joining your team. Im a 21yr old guy from sweden with a long-time relationship with both Tibia and Otservers (I started playing in 1998).

I was participating in alot of the first Otservers with pvp system and 7.0+ versions that were not only sandboxes like the really really early otservs.

I started mapping when there was no mapmaking programs, where you actually had to summon/create the item or wall/ground ingame and save the map.

Old otserv guys might know me as God Kex of Misonline (the most successfull server i participated in). I have worked with both scripting quests, items, spells, monsters aswell as making maps. I've usually had remote control (Radmin Viewer) of the server to easily update maps/scripts/items. I have a pretty big competence in XML aswell as XHTML, HTML and PHP.

It was a while ago i was in a otserv team and i need something to do in my sparetime. I was actually googling for "Otserv Jobs" and found this thread so i just registered on this forum.

Of course everything i do is for free and i do it for fun. (Volunteer work)

I think that pretty much covered it all.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, if you need help with webhosting and stuff like that id be glad to help cause i have a really good webhost, just no Dedicated server (If i did id be starting my own otserv.)

If this is the owner of Zthek then he's not to trust ( Niklas?)

I dont understand what you are implying maybe you could specify your comment?

I dont understand what you are implying maybe you could specify your comment?

This person seems to be the owner of the domain Zhtek.net. The owner of that server scammed me but that was "nicklaz", Robin is a friend of him I think, not sure though.

Lol I remember upgrading Zhtek from XML to SQL a long time ago(many years?). They had so much lag on XML with 120+ players.
Cant believe how much I have learned since then. D:
I remember the network actually was pretty good back then. Still same host?

Anton and nicklaZ :p

Last edited:
No. Zhtek.net is a available domain. You can get it whenever you want. I wont though.

Back