• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One last ride.

One last major update?

• Yes

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

bazz33

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I know that alot of players are asking us tutors if there will be any new updates to the server, and i also know that mark answered that question here on otland in another thread.
However, I just want to check how many peoples that actually would like to have ONE LAST MAJOR UPDATE. There will be a poll about it. I would really appreciate if you took your time to put your vote so that we can see how many players that actually would like a last major update. I know that atleast I want it so bad since i think it would increase the activity on shadowcores!

@Mark
@Hani

Kind Regards, Anton Bazze.

Mark has already given an answer about this topic 2591287 times and you know it....

i also know that mark answered that question here on otland in another thread.

Yet you still tag them like they would care??? Not sure if retard or retard

+1, i'm sure that the 95% of shadowcores/lunarforce community wanted this update. I don't desire it cuz i got better things to do in rl life or playin other ot's buuut it will be nice cuz there's nothing to do atm at shadow/lunar

they wont make update because they have made to much rl cash on this server and dont care about it anymore but every day players are leaving to join other servers and rl so soon will be like nobody on here only botters

they wont make update because they have made to much rl cash on this server and dont care about it anymore but every day players are leaving to join other servers and rl so soon will be like nobody on here only botters

I wouldnt bother updating a server aswell with people like you, the tibia community nowadays is full of kids and your the best example.

I wouldnt bother updating a server aswell with people like you, the tibia community nowadays is full of kids and your the best example.

Yep tibia actually died for real this time oh well atleast we had a blast all those years bro <3

as long as you keep saying this, the server won't be updated

Np tibia is saved gajs..

Gunzodus reload. Fix best people or else king jordi khalidov will dominando once again in orshaball...

how 2 save shadowcores =
1. ban fatima perm
2. add roshamuul and oramond

ez

Back