• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One last ride.

One last major update?

• Yes

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
Hello guys!

I know that alot of players are asking us tutors if there will be any new updates to the server, and i also know that mark answered that question here on otland in another thread.
However, I just want to check how many peoples that actually would like to have ONE LAST MAJOR UPDATE. There will be a poll about it. I would really appreciate if you took your time to put your vote so that we can see how many players that actually would like a last major update. I know that atleast I want it so bad since i think it would increase the activity on shadowcores!

@Mark
@Hani

Kind Regards, Anton Bazze.
You're just another random tutor who been begging to get that tutor position , (also it's summer incomming its to late to fix any update , we all know what you guys want - Roshamuul & Oramond - And NO, They won't ever add it. if you don't like it feel free to transfer to gunzodus bye. .]

Almost every1 already quited this shitty ot's. SUMMER BROTHA SUMMER :)))))))))))

Back