• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One last shot! Latest RL Map, up to date!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Well i will give a new project last shot! Latest rl map and we will keep it up to date! If i fail this, then this will be my last project. I will need a team, so if you are intressted to join just comment or pm. Also wanna know, what you guys think?

Thanks!

I hoped for pms about joining the project, instead of inviting me to other projects. I really need someone who can map track. The scripting part i can take care of the easily.

You know where to get it at :).

Could everybody convince Printer to join Kiltera for me Please?
I know, but it's your project and not mine :3 I only do my own projects and invt people.

Why dont you just join the Kiltera project?
Because last time i was a team player, i got lured and all my files were released. So thats why i start my own projects and i'm the only one who should get access to them.

Because last time i was a team player, i got lured and all my files were released. So thats why i start my own projects and i'm the only one who should get access to them.
So you really think that Snooby, Ninja, Milice, Elwynn and I are going to scam you? Wow man.. xD

So you really think that Snooby, Ninja, Milice, Elwynn and I are going to scam you? Wow man.. xD
Nope, but i think your team is big enough.

How i would setup my team:
Printer - Coder & Hoster
Unknown - Map Tracker

Enough for me :3

Nope, but i think your team is big enough.

How i would setup my team:
Printer - Coder & Hoster
Unknown - Map Tracker

Enough for me :3

I agree with you, thats how I do with all my projects, a mapper and some testers that all I need.
But I can vouch for Milice atleast ;p

I know that you dont know me etc, but there are too many RL maps out there, why do you think ppl will join you

I know that you dont know me etc, but there are too many RL maps out there, why do you think ppl will join you
Bcz i'm Printer? xD Joking, i have no idea that's why i want unique ideas.

Back