• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One more goodbye thread :'(...

qaushinio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I'm pretty sad that I had to make this decission. BUt this morning my daughter and girlfriend arrived at home from hospital.
I took about 5x of the normal time to get ready for work and just realized that I have to cut off some hobbys.
Since tibia never was just a hobby for me, but ... well one of the more important parts of my life(might sound creepy but well more than 5 hours developing, playn, and writing stuff into this forum is actualy a big part out of a 24 hours day) I will need to cut it off.
It was without any lies one of the best parts of my life. This is not a typical goodbye thread since its not something like I will never come back(what anyways everyone can do in under 5 minutes.)
I will scroll/reply to messages and keep commenting stuff that sounds interesting to me. But I will have to stop Developing on Albenmark ot .. It was a year of development but I simply have no time to keep it on. I will probably relsease the files.

Its not a forum that is sticky, not even the game. More like its the People that make you enjoy writing, gaining feedback and so on.

I want to thank some of you guys for the awesome years I had with you.

Alan. You brought me to a point I started trusting people again. Eventho our try to bring solus back ended up pretty fast(fak xD ) we had a greate time, nice League of legends games and good conversations. Thanks for all these things.!

here comes my favorite Ghost, you attracted me with tons of ideas, awesome posts and some forum games. It was a nice time dealing (lol) with you :)

_Cornex_ Which lately didnt stand in close contact but is simply one of the best persons I ever met here.

Gamersdont which annoyed everyone but me xD I kinda liked you man! :) hope eventho you retired you read this <3

Moving over to Dave, wel known as Three Magic. You are my one and only Ad Carry <3 :)

Brandon, known as Atttilluuhh. Probably the only guy I really played on more than 10 servers with Haha :D

If I didnt write your name here or simply forgot someone, dont be pissed. you know you are a mark in my memories and wont be forgotten when I think back of the wonderfull time with you guys.

At this point I want to thank alot of people for keeping this awesome forum alive, Like JoccE, beeign probably the only one I allways see a comment from when other people ned help. Not a friend, not an enemy, Just someone keeping something that helped me throught hard times alive. Thanks and keep up your work.

well I'm sitting here and I got nothing left to say..I hope you guys keep up with what you do and love .

Dont miss me, cause I will keep commenting, But understand that I will probably not be online longer than 10 minutes per day. Family first <3 :)

note: This morning I asked my Girlfriend if she wants to Engage me, and she answered with yes. so I am betrothed to my wonderfull girlfriend Svea.!

Cya guys ! <3

Good bye and good luck with your new family. :)

Good bye. Even if I didn't know you well, good luck. I understand that this is a turning point in your life, and I would probably do the same. Let me know if you need something.

yay im ur favourite ;d haha
pce bro
good luck with everything

Cya later qaushinio and family. At least stop back in some times to say hi :p

Last edited:
Still stop by occasionally! I know we didn't really know each other, but I never had to delete any of your posts, so you were a good part of our community.
Best wishes to your family. Stay strong.

Red

yay im ur favourite ;d haha

WRONG, he said favorite GHOST, not person <_<

Anyway back to the topic make sure to still get on skype when you can. Good luck with everything and make sure to stay clean for your daughters sake :D

Bye and Good Luck With Your New Family/ I Dont Know You But I Never See Anything Bad From Your Posts Act. You Was Great Otland User And You Still Are ^^

Anyway back to the topic make sure to still get on skype when you can. Good luck with everything and make sure to stay clean for your daughters sake :D

Im a ghost ;< fuuuuuu

Good luck bro!
Really, I mean it. You'll need it too haha!

Tell your future wife to look after the best jungle hecarim eu

xd

Good luck in your new life :)
I never rly got to know ya but i liked ur comments!

I will man ! :D woah yesterday we went to bed together for the first time with our daughter and dude I feel sooo old >.< :D I mean wtf a wile ago my day was tibia, League, party. now I got a daughter and I will get married this year :D Yeh I'm online in skype all the time :)

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck bro!
Really, I mean it. You'll need it too haha!

Tell your future wife to look after the best jungle hecarim eu

xd

Told her and she said my hecarim times are memories and wont be back too early :( fak