• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One more Happy B-day Thread.

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
Today 15th april i got 19. and since im alone and dissed in school so only 5 friends of mine knew it... #emo

Happy birthday bro n go bulk up n stand up for urself to those bullies man

Happy Birthday Xon Vanetta :)
Hope you enjoy your birthday!
Go learn Wing Chun like me(defend urself) and beat tha bullies up, haha so funny!
Anyways u got steam? whats ur steam email?
Possible gift incoming, since I appreciate your concern here and you helped with scripting and stuff, too^^ :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Xon Vanetta :)
Hope you enjoy your birthday!
Go learn Wing Chun like me(defend urself) and beat tha bullies up, haha so funny!
Anyways u got steam? whats ur steam email?
Possible gift incoming, since I appreciate your concern here and you helped with scripting and stuff, too^^ :rolleyes:

im not really into gaming anymore D: just palying lol sometimes rest is study and work.. ^^

im not really into gaming anymore D: just palying lol sometimes rest is study and work.. ^^

Aight :)
Nice to see ppl not only try to exploit others but tell them , if they dont need a game :p
U play lol on eu-w?

Just feel free to add me :p
Im almost only weekend active but anyways:Ympker

Back