• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One of my dreams

drollen

Reaction score
1. Shut down Icechaw.
2. Restart Icechaw with client 8.60.
3. BOOOM! Now you will recive alot more players instead of five guys playing old icechaw.
4. WHO THE FUCK AGREE WITH ME?! <_<

No one. Bye.

Stop living in the past and move on. If you love to bot so much with elfbot choose another server among MANY 8.6 OTs out there.

I mean, how hard can it be?

No one. Bye.

Stop living in the past and move on. If you love to bot so much with elfbot choose another server among MANY 8.6 OTs out there.

I mean, how hard can it be?

Duude, why are you so negative?
Btw, I didnt even use |ElfBot| at Icechaw, I was to busy killing people and gain more experience than botting.

again, SHUT UP NEVERMINDER, dont you see that is you against a lot of people??? SHUT UP!!! back icechaw 8.6

No, actually you sux and you can't play low exp servers cuz you're noob. You want 999999x servers

Actually, I don't have time to play ShadowCores.

Fuck Shadowcores!

again, SHUT UP NEVERMINDER, dont you see that is you against a lot of people??? SHUT UP!!! back icechaw 8.6

There were and still is like 3 people whining about IceChaw ... Guy said he'll log on yesterday at 20:00 CET for a final meet up with friends ... I've checked online list ... 2 players were online.

lol failer there are also ppl who get bored playing a slow exp server I´d rather play real wich I just retired then..

If you don't like low exp OT, choose one of the many 'orsha' OTs out there.

Back