• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One of my Video Card Exploded!

@Up Not really....

How did you manage to make it explode? Are you sure not your power supply is fucked up?

@Invisible Elf As i said on my post was the energy on my country.... High Voltage/Low Voltages... and my power supply it's ok i got 1 Real Power from cooler master 750W... "The one nvidia computers use only with 500W more than mine ):" And ye i know i should have a battery backup ):
Nvidia Online Store - Real Power Pro 1250W

Last edited:
@Up Not really....

@Invisible Elf As i said on my post was the energy on my country.... High Voltage/Low Voltages... and my power supply it's ok i got 1 Real Power from cooler master 750W... "The one nvidia computers use only with 500W more than mine ):" And ye i know i should have a battery backup ):
Nvidia Online Store - Real Power Pro 1250W
But really it shouldn't be possible to harm the video card by plugging it in wrong "energy", the PSU should be secured against that :S

But really it shouldn't be possible to harm the video card by plugging it in wrong "energy", the PSU should be secured against that :S
And against low voltages?
If it does Then i have bad luck... Those low/high voltage are very frequently this month idk why :S

Back