• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One of my Video Card Exploded!

Dark Warrior

Reaction score
Ye as the tittle say one of my video card exploded because of the "energy" of my country... thats really sucks but not at all... im thinking on to buy 8800 ultra or something anyway here a pic of my exploded video card! >Ye i know it can be fixed but i will buy 2 brand-new video cards< xD
dnbtd4.jpg

dont buy 8800ultra.. its an old card and not that good..

Buy an ATI HD 4870x2 if u got money its much better, and not that expensive.

can you give me a link with the specs of the ati im really tired/lazy today to find it myself )=

Haha! You made my day.

Danxo, are you a retard? 8800 Ultra is not old -.-, it's not the newest, but still really good, yet if you could buy such a card better go for a 9800 ofc

Haha! You made my day.

Danxo, are you a retard? 8800 Ultra is not old -.-, it's not the newest, but still really good, yet if you could buy such a card better go for a 9800 ofc

Theres really no "BIG" difference between 8800 and 9800 and it's 100 dolars more than 8800 thats why i was thinking on to buy 8800 and not 9800 because i really can't buy the best/one of the bests video card atm xD im not rich but im not poor neither

BUT ffs... i meant that its and old model.. Nvidia got the GTX200 Serie now, but its expensive,

ATI got their 4870x2 that owns the nvidia on all tests. and i think that it is a little cheaper than to buy 2 GTX200 that would be almost same performance.

8800Ultra was released in 2 May 2007.

Back