• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One year :P

L

LordVissie

One of the only serious posts from me lel

Hey y'all,

Last week I saw that it was almost a year ago that I joined Otland. So, I thought myself
why not make a thread about that. Well ofcourse I forgot and that's why it's 2 days later atm.

Anyways,
I just wanted to say that it has been a great experience with you all and I hope as long as the
community is living I'd still be there. I wouldn't tag peps otherwise as it may get people offended. :oops:

One year may not sound much to all the oldtimers here, but it's quite much for me. ;)

Thx to everyone who helped me with shit :)

Cheers.

One of the only serious posts from me lel

Hey y'all,

Last week I saw that it was almost a year ago that I joined Otland. So, I thought myself
why not make a thread about that. Well ofcourse I forgot and that's why it's 2 days later atm.

Anyways,
I just wanted to say that it has been a great experience with you all and I hope as long as the
community is living I'd still be there. I wouldn't tag peps otherwise as it may get people offended. :oops:

One year may not sound much to all the oldtimers here, but it's quite much for me. ;)

Thx to everyone who helped me with shit :)

Cheers.

Dafuq you are only 1 year with us? Thought it was longer. Congratz :D

I cant even remember how long i've been apart of this community from time to time ofc with different accouts..
Cant say i've contributed much thru out the years until now when i finally really starting to learn and actually want to learn things.

Its great to have you apart of this community and i hope you stay for a long while! haven't talked to you but i've seen you around.
Lets hope for many more years :) :)

Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to do that action.
raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg

It'll be alright.
The OtLand Police are still hiring.
Well, I heard they still had a spot open.
f608a9c4410c38f52a1d1a16444824e5.jpg

Back