• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oneofakinds Showoff!

Oneofakind

Reaction score
Hey! First of all, I'm kinda new to this (started mapping recently again, I think it looks terrible, but its up to you guys to help me improve!)

Well here goes:

That was the first one, It hit me pretty fast that I mixed all of the elements.. And it just looked screwed up..
This picture is so fail.. What the hell was i thinking? Well, feel free to tell me what you dont like in it (like Amrosh told me, Its unrealistic)

cave.jpg

Second:

spiders.jpg

This one.. I liked it abit :)
Third:
Some nature.. I think it looks ok, but thats just me :=)

test.jpg

Thats all for now, I'm working at a depot also. Hopefully it will end up well :)

Last edited:
Alright, it's not horrible but you definitely need practice.

I can't write up a huge thing of what you need to improve atm, I can say to read some tutorials though. :)

Your Only problems that you sometimes uses something that doesn't fit there , if there is swamp it doesn't matter that there should be spider nets , unless there is spiders.
The first picture is horrible not only because you are new , but because it's not realistic.
The second picture can't really be shown use This.

@up

Okey, thx for the tips, I'll put it up at photobucket, the site you linked me didnt work for me (strangely)
Ive got another picture to. This time its not a cave :)

Back