• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OnEquip/DeEquip - (item equpied and changing outfit)

Vivelo

Reaction score
Hi there!
According to title of the post, my problem is an issue with changing outfit after equip eq on it.
Im attachnig a video here:

Hoever evryting is fine, but outfit getting white, and looks like hunter(as the same as settings looktype) - Im working on include wings system as a new item(new item slot). Trying figuring out that in one way outfit will still be the same(with addons), and in future player chooses which outfit looktype will be after puts wings "on"(I create separate Set Wings Outfit window - unfortunately after i add it to gameinterface thist wndow is not invoke). How can I put this things right in code whith this item wings on - in this case derven shield - just for tests - can choose looktype?(In [Set Outfit] and [Set Wings Outfit]) Leaving code here: [ TFS 0.3.6/Tibia 8.54 ] - working (addons.lua) - changeing outfit wings like in the gif (99,9% created by @Limos)

Attachments

• ezgif-4-18286d8963.gif
    36.3 MB · Views: 56 · VirusTotal
Back