• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

onGMActions

Shadows

Kylaria Programmer
Reaction score
Can someone explain what the function of onGMActions is and how I can use it in modules?

I've looked everywhere for answers and have hit a dead end.

protocolcodes.h
GameServerOpcodes : uint8
{
GameServerGMActions = 11,

luafunctions.cpp
g_lua.bindSingletonFunction("g_game", "getGMActions", &Game::getGMActions, &g_game);

game.cpp
void Game:: ProcessGMActions(const std::vector<uint8>& actions)
{
m_gmActions = actions;
g_lua.callGlobalField("g_game", "onGMActions", actions);
}

Even after finding so many uses of it and links in the code I still can't seem to figure out what it does or how exactly it works.

Any guidance would be wonderful.

More of a general question would be I can't seem to figure out how this all links to how the client identifies a players access level as a gamemaster.

Last edited:
After all of my searching I cannot believe I didn't see that, I guess when you really believe something does something it's hard to see it doing anything else.

How about hasWindowAccess()? I am essentially trying to figure out what specially stop any specific player from opening that module, for reference or use in developing module for OT Staff in the future, player mute context options. Command windows etc.. But the rule violations window is the only one that appears to not be able to be opened by most if any of my characters.

Or fudge it I could just try my hand at writing some sort of getgroupid luascript thing unless there already is one and I totally missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, you've been super helpful Summ, thank you very much.

Back