• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Online [Canada] Heros OT 7.6 Custom Free-To-Play -BETA TEST- Free Donation Set!

Just bought 16GB's more for my pc, Now we have 20GB Ram for the server! Runs very fast!!!, Such a big difference! I have enough to open public test servers now! May make a GM server (your a gm) so you can try the server out ;) Currently working on war golems respawn!

Server is offline... going to set-up a second server and webpage to sync together to access their own databases!

We will be opening a 10.77 server as well as hosting our 7.6 server!

Last edited:
Back online, fixed some bugs related to the 10.77 server, I was going to use 8.6 but decided 10.77 gives us a vast amount of resources and detailed mapping!

fac1g1.png

Level 100's hits on a demon with melee! ( possible to be higher ) Attacks, Health Re-gen and more have been edited to enhance your game-play!

Beta test is almost over! - Free Donation items for the next 5 days! -
adc1ex.png

Free to anyone! - Hero boots give 500 mana/health regain per second - Only for the next 5 days!
= New update will be applied in 5 days =

Back ONLINE! Free donations will continue for the next 5 days!

21awswl.png

( Daily exp bug raids will be going on today! 29/11/2015)

Working on adding 10 new events to the server to keep you occupied!

Last edited:
Back