• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua !online command

Zatacka

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
Does anyone knows how to make the !online window/dialog wider? because i have more than name and lever setup and it passes to next line cus there is not enough room for more letters, so how can i make that window wider to b able to have all of the information on only one line? hope you know what i mean

You can't do that if you use Cip's client.

You can just change the format maybe, like if you want guild, voc and level to be shown use 2 lines for each player..
Code:
Name [Guild]
    Master Sorcerer - Lv. 70

You can't do that if you use Cip's client.

You can just change the format maybe, like if you want guild, voc and level to be shown use 2 lines for each player..
Code:
Name [Guild]
    Master Sorcerer - Lv. 70

2 lines is too much for each player when its more than 100 players online, it get annoying scrolling for minuts

right now its "name[Lvl: xxxxxx][P: xxxx][Voc: xxxxxx] might add guild name aswell, good thing you mentioned it, but when i make l make promotions the vocation names will be longer to so i need more space for all of that

You can change the talkaction so that it shows online players in the console instead of FYI window.
Thats normal and old fasion, i want it in a dialog/document like the !spells command, but a wider window that can display longer lines

Back