• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Online!

Oh well, the ip-changer is fu~~ing up for me, is there any other ip-changer to download? like asprate or something...

oh my... :(

Do i only have to download that dll files.7z <put in system32>

And the ip-changer, and it should work or?

Edit: i dont know what i did but now it says "Talaturen's IP Changer is not a valid win32-program"

Last edited:
i've done it like 15 times xD

really, i dont understand what the problem is, i mean it seems like its only me that have problem whit it :S

Anyone got some news on when it will open? And in what city does tala live? fyrishov cant be open too long after all its a swimming place should close about this time and he cant live too far away from uppsala...

i've done it like 15 times xD

really, i dont understand what the problem is, i mean it seems like its only me that have problem whit it :S

Someone here who knows how to do it will probby release a testserv client with ip directed to radonia... ask someone if they can do it ..

Back