• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

only clients with protocol 12.87 allowed

Gubailovo

Solutions
Reaction score
I use GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++ (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver)
C++:
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.5

Compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ version 1933
Compiled on Sep 17 2022 23:03:18 for platform x64
Linked with LuaJIT 2.0.5 for Lua support

A server developed by The Forgotten Server Team
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: https://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Loading RSA key
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 10.5.5
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items... OTB v3.63.62
>> Loading script systems
>> Using LuaJIT 2.0.5
>> Loading lua libs
>> Loading lua scripts
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading lua monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 2048x2048.
> Map loading time: 0.24 seconds.
> Loaded house items in: 0.001 s
>> Initializing gamestate
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...

.  .  ,----.
                                                     /|_/| /      ',
                    #`                   ''+#.      /, , )/  ,;'' .'
   .####.    .#.    #|                      +#.    (y_ )  |  ;...;'
  .##  ##. ######'  #|      _+  '##_###.    ,+##    "| |  \. '.
  ##    ##  ##'     #|      ##.  ###''|#, .#'  '#, (##(/   )  ;
  ##    ##  ##      #|     # #.  ##   .#' #'    #'  ## ..  |. .'
  `##  ##`  `##  ,# #|    #==#.  ##  .#'  '#   #'   \_(  ._|--'
   `####`    `###`  ##== #    #. ##  |##.  '###'    '--'--'''

""""""""""""""""""" Happy 15th anniversary! """""""""""""""""""

>> Forgotten Server Online!
and the client GitHub - mehah/otclient: An alternative tibia client for otserv written in C++20 and Lua, made with a modular system that uses lua scripts for ingame interface and functionality, making otclient flexible and easy to customize (https://github.com/mehah/otclient)
how do I fix this error?
Скриншот 17-09-2022 232625.jpg

Solution
Hey Gubailovo, you can do this by taking the assets from cipsoft's client and moving them into data/things/1287 folder.

Go to official tibia website and download the client. Open the client and let it download all the files. When it's done go find the folder where Tibia is installed and open the assets folder:
  • on ubuntu its in "/home/USER/.local/share/CipSoft GmbH/Tibia/packages/Tibia/assets/"
  • on windows I dont know you will have to find it yourself

Once you're inside the assets folder just move all of its contents into data/things/1287 folder and you're done.
tell me then which client should I use? with a Canarian or original client, there is no way to add 96x96 sprites+.and it is impossible to edit it (except for the background and button replacement)
Post automatically merged:

is there a TFS 1.5 with a downgraded version, for example 1098? (with sources). and does it work with TFS 1.5 such things as (advanced client view (adding tiles) and the update system from Oen44)

Last edited:
Take the 12.87 spr/dat files and create a 1287 folder with them in data/things/ then configure OTC to act as 12.87 with those files and you should be 👍

Take the 12.87 spr/dat files and create a 1287 folder with them in data/things/ then configure OTC to act as 12.87 with those files and you should be 👍
could you give me a hint? (signature)
Скриншот 18-09-2022 142522.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Скриншот 18-09-2022 143548.jpg
retrieved from 12.87 spr and dates. inserted into the folder \data\things\1287

Last edited:
To get current tfs master branch to wrok
you need to install some obscure client version noone has heard about
use some obscure ip changer noone has heard abour
follow 5 different obscure different branches for every tool
Once you get it to work it has no new features since 10.98

Good luck!

Free tip: Use Tfs 1.2 along with otcv8, the master branch is the devoplment of clowns

Hey Gubailovo, you can do this by taking the assets from cipsoft's client and moving them into data/things/1287 folder.

Go to official tibia website and download the client. Open the client and let it download all the files. When it's done go find the folder where Tibia is installed and open the assets folder:
  • on ubuntu its in "/home/USER/.local/share/CipSoft GmbH/Tibia/packages/Tibia/assets/"
  • on windows I dont know you will have to find it yourself

Once you're inside the assets folder just move all of its contents into data/things/1287 folder and you're done.

Solution
thanks everything works. (are assets only needed to run the client?) or when adding sprites to the spr, will he swear again? is there a way to add 96+ sprites? because the client loses a lot of functions

Back