• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Only "PRO" TELL ME ABOUT THIS BUGS!

Pabox Cavieres

Dovux Online owner
Reaction score
What it is???:

Error 1:
e02whx.jpg

Error 2:
9sdsfn.jpg

Help me please? =)

Is rev 3777 TFS 0.4
My OS Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bits.

Last edited:
As it says, ur not getting a valid packetsize from ur own localhost.
RSA is the decryption/encryption the server and client uses when talking with each other.

1. you were either logging in with a wrong client version, using some broken bot or your rev is heavily broken
  2. it failed to save a player who had a lot of blob data for conditions, and then it crashed with another common error. this could mean it's back to 0.3.6 for you

1. you were either logging in with a wrong client version, using some broken bot or your rev is heavily broken
  2. it failed to save a player who had a lot of blob data for conditions, and then it crashed with another common error. this could mean it's back to 0.3.6 for you

But i want this version, how i can change in databese the option of the 2º error??

Did you source edit?

What TFS is it?

Is rev 3777 TFS 0.4
My OS Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bits.

Last edited:
port the war system and anything else you need to 0.3.6. it's not that hard, did it a few times already successfully.

it could be the only reasonable option, until 0.4 exits the development stage

The solution is QUE TIENES Q PONER 0.3.6 podrio.. palspalspal You will don't have guild war and rollback your server i think..

Spanish to Bolero:

Podrio? solo te hare una pregunta.
Quien tiene mas tu o yo? .... Respondete tu mismo y saca tu conclucion tu mismo, tu envidia no te hara crecer nunca pequeño. JAJA!

Att: DovuX - Fedara - Kalima.

Estoy esperando todavia que pases por chacao super malandrote, ah, y 'conclucion' se escribe con 's', y que tas podrio en rial y no sabes ni escribir analfabeta de mierda. Afk. Jorobao tienes cara de retrasao mental =d AEEFKK, tu servidor va a ir pal piso. Lo intente una vez y tu mismo te tas callendo.

Spanish to Bolero:
- Intentastes, fallastes, y volvi mas poderoso q nunca.
- Me caigo yo solo? jaja, tranquilo reysito es cuestion de tiempo, luego te vuelvo a rebentar.
- Irte a buscar? nah rlx.. prefiero gastar mi tiempo en ganar mas dinero.
- Analfabeta? Hmmm oks lo q tu digas jaja!
- Que soy feo? jaja, dale. Las mujeres son las que dan la fama no los bobotes como tu.

Porque sera que eres el unico venezolano q no tiene nada de nada? de vaina un servidor "open" con menos de 20 online jajaja.... Todos los venezolanos te aplastamos sin nececidad de hackearte ni de buscarte en rl...

Tu mismo te hundes jaaaaa!

Close Thread.

lol, this is so easy to solve, you just need to edi.....

wait, I'm not pro, sorry I can't tell you about that bug then.

If you edited your sources make sure you didn't mod the rsa in otserv.cpp
--OR--
If you made a custom client, make sure you change the RSA in the client and not just the ip :ninja:

Back