• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Only RED or GM's

JoOhnN

Reaction score
why when u take rank
ur cap is 0???

before making the rank I could have 50 pots, now to lvl 600 I just can have 44 pots!
why??
i need to fix my cap! :(

Last edited:
why when u take rank
ur cap is 0???

before making the rank I could have 50 pots, now to lvl 600 I just can have 44 pots!
why??
i need to fix my cap! :(

Think about it. At level 1.2k, how much cap do you have? Then you go back down to level 8... You're carrying more items than you can because you were out / running low on cap at level 1.2k.

I think when you rebirth, you just gain more cap each level, you don't start with more cap.

Think about it. At level 1.2k, how much cap do you have? Then you go back down to level 8... You're carrying more items than you can because you were out / running low on cap at level 1.2k.

I think when you rebirth, you just gain more cap each level, you don't start with more cap.

level to like 400 and you'll start seeing cap again lol, then you'll really see the differance

Lol, I had to laugh when I acually saw this :p
I hope the posts of the previous people answers your question, if not, let me know so I'll explain your in small steps :D

Pira~

i dont understand!
look with 1 rank and lvl 1200 i had 50 pots!
and now with 2 ranks and lvl 700 i have 49 pots??
WTF?

i dont understand!
WTF?

So, with rank 2 and lvl 1200 again, You will be able to carry more pots than with rank 1 and lvl 1200.

i dont understand!
WTF?

You aren't considering the cap gained within the span between 1200 and 700. (500 levels worth of cap)

Red

Red sorry to bust your spinal cord but the ranks to me are kinda boring I missed my Rb 43 with 380 pots! and with the damage increasment working in update 2.0.. The wars in that chapter were awsome Like where was no need for combo bot back then.

blah blah blah, post count post count

basically I posted on the wrong thread ;P

Back
Top Bottom