• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Only tibia lagging for me?..

Diktator Lucas

King kong
Reaction score
Hmm.. when im gonna log in to my char its like i have to wait " Your character list is beeing loaded, Please wait "
If im lucky (um maybe 20%?) i will log in and when im in i will have huge lags.
I can move like 1-3 sqm.. then the screen freezes for like 3 sec? and then i will be able to move again as before..

And im pretty sure its not my network because i have an 150mbit/s and when im on the internet or playing league of legends i never lag..

Sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand <_<

Tibia has been under some DDOS attacks latley, so you are correct, this is not your lag. Just be patient, don't go hunting with the laggs and wait till DDOS stops.

EDIT: I ddid not look at the post section where this thread was from. I was talking about real tibia, if you thread was about lunaforce then i have no idea about the lags.

Tibia has been under some DDOS attacks latley, so you are correct, this is not your lag. Just be patient, don't go hunting with the laggs and wait till DDOS stops.

EDIT: I ddid not look at the post section where this thread was from. I was talking about real tibia, if you thread was about lunaforce then i have no idea about the lags.

Oh ;(

Excuse me, did you ask about Real Tibia or Lunarforce? Because if Real Tibia gets DDoSed it's nothing you should feel here on Lunarforce, that's kinda obvious right?

Excuse me, did you ask about Real Tibia or Lunarforce? Because if Real Tibia gets DDoSed it's nothing you should feel here on Lunarforce, that's kinda obvious right?
If he posted it on a OT (lunarforce) board ofc hes talking about this ot nb

i used to have the same problem.. lol
cant rly say what it cud be other than a graphics card issue which i think was my problem

Back