• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Only to red

lagalagalaga

Ranked #1 of shit talking
Reaction score
red is it aginst the ruls to impersonate a gm? cause i heard it was... some faggot tried and i know who he is in cyntara aswell :D btw this is on test server his knight is named green and his mage is named casper and hero of knights-testing. in cyntara his name is vala jaal / hero of knights
this is rule #3
b) Pretending to be a gamemaster or to have influence on the decisions of a gamemaster.

Attachments

Your writing skills sucks my lil brother (6yr old) has a more decent writing (and i dont have brother) :p

Typically that rule applies to a player pretending to be a GM to hack players, or get (donation) items from them. He's probably just trying to scare you.

Red

drakan i was in a hurry >.< and red he was claming he was and threatning me but w.e he wasent scaring me i was ecouriging him to ban me XD for proof

Back
Top Bottom