• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Only way to stop botters for good.

I love when kids like you come around! Please explain to me how botters have no lives? im going to capitalize this so you get the point WE DON'T HAVE TO BE AT OUR COMPUTERS TO LEVEL. I especially love the part where you say were no lifers that bot when you want a separate client that you have to hand level and actually waste your time on leveling. If you think about which obviously you don't, you make yourself sound completely retarded when saying "HAHA botters have no lives even though there not at there computer to level, they have no lives!" DURP DURP IM FUCKEN RETARDED.

The reason they don't make there own client or should be the reason they don't want to make one is:
NO BOT=MOST OF THE PLAYERS GONE
MOST OF THE PLAYERS GONE=NO DONATIONS
NO DONATIONS=NO MONEY
NO MONEY=THEY CANT PAY FOR THE DEDICATED PART OF THE SERVER

All in all please leave and stop making yourself sound stupid.

Im gonna explain how you are a no lifer, you bother to flame so stupidly when this thread has nothing to do with you its a request/proposition/question for the GMs. I already explained before what i expect and it makes perfect sense, not that i expect u to know how to read properly. I dont have to sit and level all day because this is an OT, and levels go pretty fast, premmy is free..but after getting the levels, its sad to be magebombed by noobs who pay for an unreal game = no life, when they could be paying for a drink or going out with a girl ;)

Well, theres your explanation, i wont go on to insult your stupidity because thats making asumptions, like u did, and u were wrong. either way bye i wont answer your flaming forum troll posts from now on. scared that bots will go away? no? then dont post, kkthxbye

AWWWW you said you wouldn't respond from the last one either.

It is easy to get levels, at least for me it is idk about your level 90 there or so but ok.

I don't magebomb either i bot considering that's what this lovely worthless thread is about, as you can see no gms have responded yet. I paid $10 for that bot i mean in Poland that might be a lot for you guys and may only cover this weeks dinner but see for me money is no problem.

This thread is about me because i bot and i already said what i thought about it and made my suggestions on how they would lose people if the community couldn't bot. By the way some of the gms bot themselves even though it might not be on there servers but i can assure you that they do.

The reason i waste a minute of my time to respond to people like you is because its funny watchihng them try to tell off botters.

"noobs who pay for an unreal game = no life, when they could be paying for a drink or going out with a girl"

Nice try acting like you actually do that ;) atleast the going out with a girl part.

My bot like i said cost $10 and i get it for a life time, premium for real tibia costs more than that which im sure you've bought multiples of.

AWWWW you said you wouldn't respond from the last one either.

It is easy to get levels, at least for me it is idk about your level 90 there or so but ok.

I don't magebomb either i bot considering that's what this lovely worthless thread is about, as you can see no gms have responded yet. I paid $10 for that bot i mean in Poland that might be a lot for you guys and may only cover this weeks dinner but see for me money is no problem.

This thread is about me because i bot and i already said what i thought about it and made my suggestions on how they would lose people if the community couldn't bot. By the way some of the gms bot themselves even though it might not be on there servers but i can assure you that they do.

The reason i waste a minute of my time to respond to people like you is because its funny watchihng them try to tell off botters.

"noobs who pay for an unreal game = no life, when they could be paying for a drink or going out with a girl"

Nice try acting like you actually do that ;) atleast the going out with a girl part.

My bot like i said cost $10 and i get it for a life time, premium for real tibia costs more than that which im sure you've bought multiples of.

dude stop posting crap dont you get it? all i want is for the gms to admit what you just said. I hated all that hipocrisy when the bots went out. They need it, so let them admit it.

For the record, i've never paid for premmy, thats why i like the ot, free levels, free premmy.. and im majoring in Isys so im not taking drama so i dont act :S, sorry my girl's real lol i just finished shaggin her if u want a pic of us add mi to msn :),

PD: pls should die :p

sucks My NG bot dont work on softcores >.<
maybe thats why he dont owrk :(

Back