• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OnStepOutField bug

yoiker

Solutions
Reaction score
OTx 3.7 - TFS 1.2 10.96

Hello, several days ago since I have this problem and I will explain now what is the problem:

Usually the player when he has a condition (energy, fire or poison) can walk over the fields without problem, but in this case, although I have the condition (fire). The player evades the fields and when it is locked as seen in the image can not leave

2mrczz7.jpg

I hope someone with time has a solution for this. I really don't know what to do.

where are your sources
what is your server version
is it official tfs
is it otx
does it happen for all fields or just fire
provide information

You are right
Well basically it's not a bug.
The map click feature is built to allow safe player movement.
If the player is going to take increased damage by auto walking to the new location, the system will return 'not possible'.

If this is a new feature in real tibia, I suggest to make a pull request on the main github or to put this into requests/jobs respectively.

I understand, but it has always been like this... The player has always been able to walk above the fields when he has a condition and, even if the player does not have the same condition, he can leave

Bump
Any solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump
Any solution?

Follow @Xikini advice insted of bumping the thread.
Build software better, together

Im 99% sure this problem is related to the client and not to the server, so it will most likely be closed.
If im right you have to either add a bounty to "attract" coders or wait till someone has time to fix that issue.

And if you can't fix the problem yourself report one of the posts and write that it should be moved to requests - support is for existing codes that need minor fixes, requests is for either major fixes or things that havn't been created yet.

I would like to know if this is the case. I have edited something in the sources and that is what does not leave me but I know that someone knows, I really do not remember that I modified :/

With other exes I can exit and enter the field without any problem

it's part of the sources, not client sided.
forgottenserver/game.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

try deleting this if block here and recompiling, it should remove the ridiculous walk costs for magic fields and let them be treated as normal tiles
forgottenserver/map.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Thanks, but it doesn't solve it

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know if this is the case. I have edited something in the sources and that is what does not leave me but I know that someone knows, I really do not remember that I modified :/

With other exes I can exit and enter the field without any problem

Please read the rules; Rules for the Support board

This is your last warning.

I have edited something in the sources and that is what does not leave me but I know that someone knows, I really do not remember that I modified :/

Download WinMerge and a source code (atleast pretty close to your own source code) and add the paths in the program then hit the button, it will then give you 2 "windows" saying if the file is the same or diffrent.
Then try to find the code you changed in there, if you find it post it here.

My guess is that you have something related to movement, tiles or effects (ex a hack way to get the "monsters can't walk over fields"?)

Back