• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ooth/Bjonik

LMAO yeah i member if tibia had webcam so i could see ur face it would have made my day fist u wasacting all E-Thug then when i told u i was a chik thought all ur xmas's had come at once like dude srsly chatting up "chicks" on tibia isnt cool u cant go tell ya 52 friends on facebook (none of them u know in person) that u met a girl online u should really get out more

tbh i dont even no any girls on tibia.. but keep talkin ur shit, hide behind the computer cuz ur a lil pussy.

btw, thats not gay? "I wish tibia had a webcam so i can see ur face!!"

he statik hows ya daddy? it's ok lil man i'll come see ya mum and i'll be ur new daddy for u to make it all better how would u like a lil brother or sister u could tamper with insted of touching ur pets and i will come back when i say im just going to go get a packet of smokes from the shop

he statik hows ya daddy? it's ok lil man i'll come see ya mum and i'll be ur new daddy for u to make it all better how would u like a lil brother or sister u could tamper with insted of touching ur pets and i will come back when i say im just going to go get a packet of smokes from the shop

Someone Googled "slang"

and you're clique

your*

If you would of taken the time to have read any of my posts you can logically assume that I'm not phased at all.

It's also funny how all of you guys are such huge fans of the Bruhs, myself, and Zarz.
Why else would you continuously troll this thread?

@Funz - grow up.

But you're typing to me. Therefore I shall shut you up.

By the way you're acting, I can tell I'm older then you.
So please, YOU grow up. And if you're old, act like it.

if youre older than him so act like that and shut up you flame with them on every forum if you got a problem with them go fight in game and go die .... thx

But you're typing to me. Therefore I shall shut you up.

By the way you're acting, I can tell I'm older then you.
So please, YOU grow up. And if you're old, act like it.

Kids.

if youre older than him so act like that and shut up you flame with them on every forum if you got a problem with them go fight in game and go die .... thx

ty :wub:

To shut faggots like you up, why else?

Few steps to understanding this thread:
1. Look at the thread title.
2. Look at your ingame name.
3. Ask yourself: "Is my name Ooth or Bjonik?".
4. GO FUCKING TAKE AN OVERDOSE CAUSE THIS THREAD AINT DIRECTED AT YOU BITCH!.

Or stop kissing their dick even though they shit talk bout you.

Kids.

ty :wub:

Like I said, from the looks of it I'm older. Kthxbai.

Few steps to understanding this thread:
1. Look at the thread title.
2. Look at your ingame name.
3. Ask yourself: "Is my name Ooth or Bjonik?".
4. GO FUCKING TAKE AN OVERDOSE CAUSE THIS THREAD AINT DIRECTED AT YOU BITCH!.

1. Dosn't make a difference ; Even though it IS a public thread, public forum.
2. How does that relate to anything?
3. Thank god I'm not.
4. You're mature. This thread isn't directed at me. Although your shit talk is. :thumbup:

If you didn't come in the thread in the first place, they wouldn't have to trash you. <_<

Are you retarded?
Why do you come on Cyntara forums? Same thing applies dumbfuck.
Lmfao, I'm getting trashed? 3-5 people talking shit to me and I keep on replying.

Back