• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open battle Polacks Vs Blitzz

AHAHAHH amazing ob on ankrahmun stack and jumping up down ue u called this open battle ahahahahah rl you are pathethic enojy my 2 dead :)

wtf are you talking about?
it was you who went to stack and now you are crying cuz you died in your own stack? cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it
we lined up in desert and we waited for you and guess what? no1 come

1st learn what is an OB before try to do it <_<

dude you should really stop talking about other peoples bot, ye? you outrushed me with sidestep dash plox? you use healbot sure its legal but its lame you use combo bot etc etc so you should really shut the fuck up REQUIEM= A GANG OF PUSSYLICKING RETARDS THAT CANT DO ANY PVP THE ONLY THING THEY DO ARE USING UE SCRIPT, DASH ETC ETC. OR I DONT KNOW IF YOU 'NUBS' CALL PVP TO UE UE UE!!!!

Hey man shut the fuck up didnt u ever heard of ventrillo? ; o What a suprise :)

ppl that say obs are in places where u cant run should start to play rl tibia
Ob are battles in any place, even in yalahar or cyclopolis, to do a ob both teams set a date and a place and the winner is the last team standing or the one taht got more frags, anyway a good ob have good places to stack for both teams, and its called OB not for being in an "open place" its cuz its an open battle where everyone can join, the war teams and their allies & friends, unless a team sneaks someone and it leads to a random ob ofc, but thats almost the same cuz both teams are in vent waiting to mass log
i know it doesnt come to the point but i just hate to see so many pvprs wanna bes
and if theres any future ob between requiem and blikz hope requiem wins
i lvld my char just to fight them cuz i know if we say no bot most of them will agreed and it will be a good fight
and requiem dont use ue combo script, or at least they dont used to
when i was with them, before arwyna backstabbed jastah, dzumior used to say kurwa a couple of time then count and again kurwa like 10 times that was obviously not a combo script cuz some of then dont ue at time or just never ue thats why dzumior gets mad and yell kurwa like a crazy pl xd

Hey man shut the fuck up didnt u ever heard of ventrillo? ; o What a suprise :)

?
wtf are you saying?

@melty - if you see the cam, you see it wasn't an ob, it was clearly an stack battle due stupidy of requiem, but well you say they don't use ue combo so what? they use dash, auto healing, anti-paralize, etc, etc, etc

Hmm...how should I start it..
Well, As Codon Sico wroted OB supposed to be where did we want, thats fact ( Read first post if you didnt ), We picked Okolnir cause we knew you have more players and you will use dashes, you didn't arrive you were there in Ank waiting for us. So we thought "Fuck them, their just bunch of pussys and they want us to go Ank cause they know we will loose there" So we logged on our Noob Charts, then we heard in vt that Scren, took pz and all of you guys was chasing him so we came with noobs to block him, we nearly did it, but still he died. Then after you killed few our noobs we decided that we gonna fight and we don't give a fuck if we gonna loose, so we reloged on Main Charts ad we runned straight in you, thats how battle started, then every1 of our team and urs started spamm ue (Yes, including me) Ofc 2 lowest levels died, I was there with 2k mana left, so we knew we can't do much in fight like this, so we went into way of port hope we made a trap and 2 of urs died, then Alysha died because of our own mistake, He came back he died again but still he came back 3rd time and he leaded us to win, by killing your members one by one. So I'd like to thanks to Alysha for that. We counted frags and its 9-4 for us, So I knew you gonna post that we went there, and there, and we've done that and that.. etc. Just to make it clear the OB was fair, if you think it wasn't it's ur fault cause as we wanted OB in Okolnir so no1 could run away, unfortunetly you didn't came there. You wanted us to come Ank? Yeah, we came with time, we killed you one by one, you didn't came back, we was there ready for you. What now ? You gonna say that "we didnt made OB", that we "sneaked u" ? Facts are Facts guys.. you Lost.
Nothing more to say.

ppl that say obs are in places where u cant run should start to play rl tibia
Ob are battles in any place, even in yalahar or cyclopolis, to do a ob both teams set a date and a place and the winner is the last team standing or the one taht got more frags, anyway a good ob have good places to stack for both teams, and its called OB not for being in an "open place" its cuz its an open battle where everyone can join, the war teams and their allies & friends, unless a team sneaks someone and it leads to a random ob ofc, but thats almost the same cuz both teams are in vent waiting to mass log
i know it doesnt come to the point but i just hate to see so many pvprs wanna bes
and if theres any future ob between requiem and blikz hope requiem wins
i lvld my char just to fight them cuz i know if we say no bot most of them will agreed and it will be a good fight
and requiem dont use ue combo script, or at least they dont used to
when i was with them, before arwyna backstabbed jastah, dzumior used to say kurwa a couple of time then count and again kurwa like 10 times that was obviously not a combo script cuz some of then dont ue at time or just never ue thats why dzumior gets mad and yell kurwa like a crazy pl xd

I'm pretty shocked now, didn't expect you to say that, but as the others have readed that post..you see that we're not using any scripts etc. And Deer even tho he's our Enemy (Not Sure) he can prove it. I really appreciate that mate.

@freezy
if i was fighthing a 100% botted team except a few ones i'd use auto heal, anti para, dash too
and i dont watch ot cams, whats the point of it?
download and see ue,ue,ue,ue, 5345 ppl spamming para and mhm forgot something.. o ye ue... nothing else to exepect in a high rates ot, i dont blame anyone for spamming ue
i would watch it if it was sd spam like rl tibia, but impossible to kll anyone with sd here :(

it'd be 9-7 or more but I fragged scren and sovietiko fragged mateumsz and we are not from blitz~

There was peoples in OB that died from us, and they wasnt in Blitz~ so dont count peoples without guilds, cause prolly it would be 10 + for us.

[Edit] Well yeh.. Sovietiko killed Matemusz, but 1st he's not in Blitz~, and other tihng he died by us as well :)
Aug 15 2009, 21:37:02 Killed at Level 503 by Arwyna Cold

Last edited:
Gz to my team atleast they had the balls to fight xD even if i wasnt there hihihi srry for not be there tomorrow we will win I fucking promise that.

Now that you choosed the place its gonna be my turn to pick a place and i choose Port hope, lets see who team got more skills on m walling ..

Here the dash wont work for any team so I think its a good place.

Signed.

Gz to my team atleast they had the balls to fight xD even if i wasnt there hihihi srry for not be there tomorrow we will win I fucking promise that.

Now that you choosed the place its gonna be my turn to pick a place and i choose Port hope, lets see who team got more skills on m walling ..

Signed.

Funny little invisible man: ), you picked a place today, we camed to Ank as Twenkyee said. Now it's our time to pick the place ;)

Here the dash wont work for any team so I think its a good place.

Signed.

Port Hope?

There you have some choose, like:
banuta, port hope, ankrahmun piramids, desert, darashia, port hope again.

Run bitch, run! :blink:

Funny little invisible man: ), you picked a place today, we camed to Ank as Twenkyee said. Now it's our time to pick the place ;)

You didnt went to ank cuz you guys wanted to, you guys came to help scren then you ran to defense.

As I wrote in previous post you're Funny...
Well, we was in Ank logged off, when we got told that Scren has Pz we tried help him when we couldn't we standed to fight, and u guys just lost. Dont act cool now Codon, cause your not cool.

not the best fight but was cool, gratz 2 the winning team, enjoy cuz u will not have that luck next time, usul, btw scren u kill me when i was afk about RL issues but still think u dont have any pvp at all =)

not the best fight but was cool, gratz 2 the winning team, enjoy cuz u will not have that luck next time, usul, btw scren u kill me when i was afk about RL issues but still think u dont have any pvp at all =)

First guy with balls in this lame thread.

Respect.

Back
Top Bottom