• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Open Beta] Ruthless Chaos - Custom RPG

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Start of the open beta: Saturday 11th of February at 16:00h CET

For those of you not familiar with Ruthless Chaos, it is a low-rate RPG server. Its third season ended a couple of months ago, and we are about to release the 4th season of it.​

If you wish to learn more about Ruthless Chaos, check out the advertisement thread of last season or the trailer of Seasons 1 and 2. You can also see a playlist of player-made videos of previous seasons here.

Before releasing Season 4, we will be having a Closed Beta to test for potential bugs and balance issues. Anybody is welcome to apply.
It will probably last 1 week, depending on the bugs we find and the amount of active testers. There will be rewards for the testers that report the most bugs, in relation to their relevance, as well as their activity.

Season 4 features:

• The Shaman, the first fully custom vocation of Ruthless Chaos.
LYisAYy.png
  • Jewelcrafting, a brand new profession.
M6WqR0R.png
  • Custom client will now be based on Tibia 10.x, with all of its features.
5ab15efb-0349-4d4b-b63e-fb3fc2d5cb66
GdbJAPL.png
  • New bosses, new areas and new creatures all around the world.
  • Other minor features that you will find out soon enough.
Make sure to register in our forum to report bugs and keep up to date. You can also join our Discord channel, to keep in touch with our staff and other members.

See you in-game!
grin.png

Follow us!

Last edited:
Glad to see Ruthless Chaos hasn't been given up on! It was one of the best servers I've played with some of the coolest people I've met while playing Tibia. I was impressed how far the group of adventures got last ERA! :eek:
Wish I had enough time to play but real life hit me pretty hard. Curious to see what new bosses and content will come around this time. Wishing the best luck to all the brave adventures who will attempt the Ruthless Seven.

PS.
The socket system looks very exciting. :)

A surely recommended server. One of the best in terms of boss fights and end game gameplays. Unfortunately i dont have much time myself to take part in the tests but i will surely tune in the offical release. As always good luck in your project.

Are the issues with latency and client issues fixed? I didn't get far last time because of those issues..

All the same, best of luck.

Regards,
Cody

Are the issues with latency and client issues fixed? I didn't get far last time because of those issues..

All the same, best of luck.

Regards,
Cody

Yes, they should be fixed, since we are using a much newer client version. =)

Back