• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

open new server

tajfunek9

Reaction score
Hello i suggest to open new server, clone of shadowcores.

pros:
+profit from premium points, new server = new characters = without items, mounts and addons so people will buy premium points i think.
+profit from premium points, because some players wants to transfer.
+less player on shadowcores because some of them will move to new server, actually is about 1300~ which is too big amount for real map, most of exp places for higher levels are occupied by 100% afk botters.
+less players on each server also reduce lags and crashes.

cons:
+????

i also suggest to make transfers open for this server, because idea of make this is not to reset highscores or change exp stages, is just for reduce players on each server.

you can also think about non-pvp server, because you dont have one.

make transfers in new server is the worst idea ever.

non-pvp server?
you're stupid or troll?

I really think it would be good to open a new sever just like Shadowcores. Everyone wants it, you can profit. So much for what the people who pay you think?

YEA give new server shadowcores. With all same and without transfer characters. And after 3-5 months give transfer character for balance online

pffff If you want new server/world make 8.0-8.6, normal pvp or hardcore with exp from players, low/mid stages. We don't want bullshit like nonpvp ot or transfers

pffff If you want new server/world make 8.0-8.6, normal pvp or hardcore with exp from players, low/mid stages. We don't want bullshit like nonpvp ot or transfers

"we"

say for your name you piece of shit k?

Fuck that bring back moonhawk if anything.

Or better yet, get your asses off the server with 1k players and come play the hardcore server that only has 200~ average?

Fuck that bring back moonhawk if anything.

Or better yet, get your asses off the server with 1k players and come play the hardcore server that only has 200~ average?

why??everyone uses the fucking combo leader from mage bot...there's days that you can't enter in yalahar...if you step off the boat you get 2000+damage in 1 second.

it's ridiculous without skull and with this number of bot players

Chill out dude he's just making suggestions, don't know why you're getting so butthurt about it

--------
Also, who is "we" i think you can only speak for yourself

No, stupid idea.

+less players on each server also reduce lags and crashes.

Shadowcores dont have lags and crashes, maybe one time per 3months?

"we"

say for your name you piece of shit k?

To be fair i think ur the only one here who wants both non pvp and transfers, which is just a ridiculous idea, what r u on lsd?

Back