• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Open port Zyxel P8702N Reward 100 Euro

Zoriax_

Owner|Antarctica Ots
Reaction score
Hello everyone, now I try to get my ports open, but have never succeeded, is there anyone out there that might help me. I appreciate all the tips and everything!

and i have aslo followed all steps by steps!

but this one is really hard to get open!! -.-

Are you sure you are entering all the info properly? That you are using the right ip? Also, is it only a specific port that does not work.

Yes I followed everything from the beginning, it soo sad i need to have problems with this router! All the other routers i have had, i had no problems with! =/

Last edited:
The best solution by far for problems like this is to call the internet company and tell them to do it for you. Also, I've seen some ISPs that block port 80 so you may have to tell them to unblock it.

Yes it's probably best :)

Gates is the only thing that stops to get the server 'online, I also have a dedicated server that is waiting!

I think am taking a phone call to them tomorrow

I know it not selling/buying theard. But Those who can sloved my ports, are getting 100 euro in reward,!! And when mean solved its need to be 100% or bb

And if you don`t think am willing to give you the reward! just see after the solved!!

Last edited:

Call the ISP.. Why would you pay someone 100€ for such a easy task..
I could do it maybe tomorrow for free if you haven't fix it, it feels terrible take 100€ from you lol.

Anyhow, do NOT pay anyone that amount for this ffs.
PS: I sent my skype in private chat.

Hello everyone, now I try to get my ports open, but have never succeeded, is there anyone out there that might help me. I appreciate all the tips and everything!

and i have aslo followed all steps by steps!

but this one is really hard to get open!! -.-
download team viwer and send me a private messange il fix it and set it up for you

Back