• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

open ports 7171 7172 and 80

maloko

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need help from someone to help me open ports, and enable them in the windows firewall, also assign me a fixed ip and add the ports on the router but nothing. Can anybody help me

Fixed IP is from your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

For unblocking ports on windows firewall
  1. Navigate to Control Panel, System and Security and Windows Firewall.
  2. Select Advanced settings and highlight Inbound Rules in the left pane.
  3. Right click Inbound Rules and select New Rule.
  4. Add the port you need to open and click Next.
  5. Add the protocol (TCP or UDP) and the port number into the next window and click Next.
  6. Select Allow the connection in the next window and hit Next.
  7. Select the network type as you see fit and click Next.
  8. Name the rule something meaningful and click Finish.

For your router, it depends what router make/model you have.

How are you checking that the ports are open, are you just trying to log in to the game or are you checking via a website for 7171/7172/80?
If you're actually checking through a website and they are 100% closed, temporarily disable your router's firewall.

How are you checking that the ports are open, are you just trying to log in to the game or are you checking via a website for 7171/7172/80?
If you're actually checking through a website and they are 100% closed, temporarily disable your router's firewall.
with Open Port Check Tool - Port Forwarding Port Check Tool (http://www.portchecktool.com/) and i see closed

and I have firewall temporarily disable

You have any other internet security that might be blocking it? Like a total security Anti Virus or something?
Can you temporarily disable your firewall exactly like here

and try checking your ports?

Find your routers IP, normally you can use ipconfig /all to get the routers IP.
Should be something like 192.168.0.1 or similar.

To open your Windows Firewall port, check replies above.

You have any other internet security that might be blocking it? Like a total security Anti Virus or something?
Can you temporarily disable your firewall exactly like here

and try checking your ports?

Disable the firewall defend as you did and put the global ip on host. disable the antivirus completely and nothing

Here are outbound rules, you need to allow inbound rules for the same ports. It's labelled "Reglas de salida" on the left hand side.

thanks I did it too and it doesn't work for me either

Not sure what might be blocking it but I can take a look with Teamviewer if you wanna.
Edit : Couldn't help him, Looks like his router has a built-in firewall that blocks ports as much as I understand.

Last edited:
There are a lot of problems that can happen with your ports. With that being said you have given us NO information that is vital to us helping you.

1) xxamp or uniserver or neither.
2) What is the name and modal of your router.
3) Is there any problems you can explain that are happening (sql or apache wont start, ect.)
4) How do you even know your ports aren't open? Have you tested them? use: Open Port Check (https://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm)

You can go to: Open Port (https://portforward.com/router.htm)
-select your router
-select tibia as the game
-Follow the instructions for opening your ports.

Something to remember when opening ports is to make sure you dont do this:
from port 7171 to port 7172

You should always set up the ports separate if you have the option to open them in a group using from/to.

The best way to see if your ports are open is using your global IP in your config.lua then trying to connect with both:
Your router IP: 192.168.0.1 --or something similar
Your Local IP: 127.0.0.1

I have had problems with port checking programs saying my ports were closed when they weren't.

If you can't connect with 1 of those 2 then usually there is a port problem.

There are a lot of problems that can happen with your ports. With that being said you have given us NO information that is vital to us helping you.

1) xxamp or uniserver or neither.
2) What is the name and modal of your router.
3) Is there any problems you can explain that are happening (sql or apache wont start, ect.)
4) How do you even know your ports aren't open? Have you tested them? use: Open Port Check (https://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm)

You can go to: Open Port (https://portforward.com/router.htm)
-select your router
-select tibia as the game
-Follow the instructions for opening your ports.

Something to remember when opening ports is to make sure you dont do this:
from port 7171 to port 7172

You should always set up the ports separate if you have the option to open them in a group using from/to.

The best way to see if your ports are open is using your global IP in your config.lua then trying to connect with both:
Your router IP: 192.168.0.1 --or something similar
Your Local IP: 127.0.0.1

I have had problems with port checking programs saying my ports were closed when they weren't.

If you can't connect with 1 of those 2 then usually there is a port problem.
Hi! i have the next problem look say

1) wampserver
2) Observa Mobile RT880
3) Wamp server start normally

I disable firewall, Anti Virus and router and I run the server like adminitrator maybe me problem now is other

[ServicePort :: open] Error: bind: Attempted access to a socket not allowed by its access permissions

errorPort.PNG

Now I solved that problem but now say this whe i put on cmd netstat -a
1568672434285.png

Last edited:
Back