• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Open-PVP] Lifethread of a Master Sorcerer

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
Hey there!

As some of you might have seen, I started a lifethread on this same forum in wich I created a Master Sorcerer from 0 and got it to 100~ before loosing interest in posting.
After seeing that this forum has been quite active lately, I decided to start it again.

Stats at the moment

VearW.jpg

Goals:

Level 200 [ ]
Level 250 [ ]
Level 300 [ ]
Magic Level 80 [ ]
Magic Level 85 [ ]
Magic Level 90 [ ]
Rebuild my set after retiring(Yalahari mask, Demon Armor, Snake God's Wristguard, Dwarven Legs, Soft Boots) [x]
Full Mage Addon (Yeah right xD) [ ]

That's it for now, expect some screens tomorrow!

Last edited:
wait wait wait, hold it....
Didn't you trade this MS for an EK?????!?!?!?

Pretty shitty eq xd
Why don't you have royal scale robe etc?

wait wait wait, hold it....
Didn't you trade this MS for an EK?????!?!?!?

I did trade the MS for a 168 EK.. Got it from 168-> 174, played a warmode on it but since there was a warmode against the so called "leading guild", I traded back since It was a huge friend of mine that I traded with. Also eks are boring as hell so fuck that :D

Get some addons! :a

I have a few addons but I'm tired of em.. I got:
-Warrior full
-Summoner Belt
-Wizard full
-Afflicted Full
-Some quest addons that look bad

nice char:D
been looking ur warcasts,nice also:D
will follow it

Thanks man :D
Yeah this past war was nice even though they played pussy style with higher levels and a couple more people than us all the time. They didnt wanna go closed battles and the only one they went.. We raped em about 20 x 3. I was top 1 fragger on my team by the way, 164 Kills with 11 Deaths :p

Pretty shitty eq xd
Why don't you have royal scale robe etc?

When I retired a couple of months ago I gave everything away to my closest friends and came back about 2-3 months ago.. Been in 3 warmodes since then so I havent got time to make cash and build my set again. Working on it at the moment though :D

Just logged in today so no screens to update yet so i'ma leave you with a fail sneak about 10 days ago.. They tryied to combo UE me and theres 2 more guys upstairs not on screen.

iQ8ps-.jpg

I survived ^^.

Had some leftover gfbs from yesterdays hunt.. Decided to waste em at souleaters:

- 160 GMP
- 360 GFB
- 30% level

geyZvi.jpg

Also bought Dwarven Legs for 75k :D

Last edited:
495 gfbs, 80~ GMPs later..

2j80Hd.jpg

About 600k exp done, loot in that screen. Also bought Yalahari Mask for 155k.. Wich means i'm getting closer to my set goal ^^.

Damnit some guys can be annoying.

Haven't been able to hunt much since the enemy guild can be annoying.. Every single time I go hunt, someone either comes and trys to sneak me, lure me into a trap or get me skulled by the gfbs. Even Demisoz (465 MS) has tryied to make me skulled.. Kid's fast.

Also, I know that these screens are abit boring cause it's the same spawn and stuff.. But I need to get that cash :D. By 200~ i'll start going different spawns and stuff. Gonna try and take some screens of the PVP actions too.. But sometimes theres no time to do so.

Anyway, heres some screens.

Magic Level 76

QcbW9u.jpg

Level 193 and loot from 1100 gfbs, 200 GMPs(1.2kk exp)

CMmRIE.jpg

Level 194 and goal set achieved! Only missing Robe of the underworld to warmodes wich i'll get in INQ

1Dv7A6.jpg

1.2k sds, 100gmp at goroma

Uj24NL.jpg

Last edited:
Back