• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia and Tibia 9.1?

scanning memory for known string and replacing it?
its so easy to block ipchangers but they seem to not know that

Down with bots!
Up with OTserv!

Red

:p yeah and i hope no one makes a new map tracker so maybe that will put an end to real map servers

I also support the way you guys are thinking about the bots, but can you imagine the player-loss nowadays OTservers would get?
I bet that 50% of all players are botting, if not much more!
Many of those wouldn't have time, or wouldn't care about playing if there wasn' botts.
I'm supporting no-botting, but I don't like the way it could end.

I doubt that bots can be exterminated in such way:
look at neobot official website:
Download: NeoBot v2.6.1 (for 9.1.0 Client, 8.24 MB)
but atleast it is getting more hard, first elf down, now blackd down, who's the next? :D

but atleast it is getting more hard, first elf down, now blackd down, who's the next? :D

Elf wasn't taken down because of CIP. Elf was taken down because LordOfWar is an idiot.
BlackD was taken down because of CIP.

Red

making the bot is still very possible but more work the main reason blackd stopped is b/c he is worried that the new bots will be to easy to catch. So botting isnt really gone at all it might be better for CIP servs but OT servs will still be filled with bots as long as someone is still producing them.

well soul there are also antibot systems, like on mestera.net

We can still fight bots on ots's but i think 99% of owners want to have bots here, bot=higher stat=more attractive=more nubs buys pacc=profit.

True but people aren't as afraid to use them on OTs. They don't care so much if they get banished.

This whole "exterminating of bots" is positive for NeoBot. It appears he's getting a monopoly position in the bot industry.

Elf wasn't taken down because of CIP. Elf was taken down because LordOfWar is an idiot.
BlackD was taken down because of CIP.

Red

I didn't meant to say that CIP took elf down, I jsut wanted to mean that this was the "first" down from bots side :)

Back