• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Archives

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Open Tibia Archives

A collection of important OT projects from the past. Currently server engines, AACs, bots, and tools.
In the future a repo will be added containing all the various distros (Survival Server, Evolutions, etc.)
In preparation for GitHub Archive Program (https://archiveprogram.github.com/)

Engines
OTServ
TheForgottenServer
SharpOT
PyOT

Map Editors
JXBEditor
RemeresMapEditor

Automatic Account Creators
OTSCMS
SmartAAC
NicawAAC
ZnoteAAC

Bot Development
TibiaAPI
TibiaTekBot
TibiaAutoBot
TibiaBotScripts

Last edited:
The archive was a success and I rounded up most of the good stuff before GitHub began the archival process.
It's still an ongoing project however, I plan on adding a lot of the legacy distros and eventually the newer projects.

If you consider yourself an OT developer please post your GitHub username and I'll invite you to the project.

Wasnt there some kind of OT archive website? Maybe its gone. But its sole purpose was to upload all kinds of OT stuff. Distros, resources, maps etc. Anyone know which site it was?

Neat.

Fallen's map editor project maybe should be remember here? 😔

Back