• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia RP ? -Interested or Not ?

Are you interested in this project?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello Otland :p!

Have you ever get to the point where that tibia graphics CAN'T represent something you're wishing to create? For this I mean, a new zone, that tibia graphic's can't represent by their own, indeed it would be VERY difficult to represent such place even with the more expert spriters, out there... Only the imagination could recreate them... So, here is my idea, I would like to share.

We know that Tibia is RPG, whats this? Role Playing Game.
I would like to emphasize, GAME.
What if we remove the "Game" part? And we just leave the Role Playing.

Okay, now. You would ask "What do you mean with that?". Soo, look. A time ago, I was in a forum of Harry Potter (yeah, harry potter :p), and it was, really fun and interesting, I must admit. It didn't had any graphics, nor client. It was just a forum. But, what made it so special?

Everything in the forum was made and described by simple words. Very detailed and well-formed descriptions, that, with the work of your imagination, can create very good images of the places. Also, everything in the forum, respecting what each player did or does was done by text, also. The forum was based on the law "cause-effect", so everything was followed by an effect, stated by the forum.

What really caught my attention was the duels. (Yes, duels). They were made also by text. Following the same rule, "cause-effect". There iss a delay between each post (5 seconds, to be precisely). In those duels, what really matter is strategies, guessing the opponent's moves and your internet connection(lol) takes a role in, too.. Let me explain a little bit the duels that took place in there. Note that effects, actions or movements are enclosed in "*".

Code:
Player1: Crucio
Player2: *dodge*
Player1: Expelliarmus

-- Player2 didn't posted, maybe by lag, was afk or was too slow. --

Player1: *Unarmed*      
Player2: *take my wand*
Player1: Avada kedavra

-- Player2 didn't posted, maybe by lag, was afk or was too slow. --

Player1: *dies*

Okay, I made a very short duel in there. Actually, duels are very extensive. If you don't know anything of harry potter, then, just change the "crucio, expelliarmus and avada kedavra" for tibia spells. Maybe this duels seem to be boring, but believe me. Once you try, they are very fun, since you must be very aware of pressing F5 to refresh the thread and see if the opponent just used a spell or so, and that you must know a wide variety of spells (tibia spells) with their respective effects. Since in this, spells WONT deal any hitpoints damage, in fact, there will NOT be any hitpoints. But, each spell would have a specific effect, that, in combination with some others will deal the opponent to death.

Well, that is my idea, in a really general way. I would like to hear opinions, to see if people are interested in this kind of project, if so. Then I would start it, if not, then I will do something else :p

Btw. Would be really NICE if you could vote in the poll, saying if you are interested or not.

Last edited:
Immature troll is immature :/

Sorry, needed to post that. Just because I dont wanted to continue working with you, you don't have to be like that in everything I make, or everything I wish. If you want to take that everywhere, then.. OK. Go on. You know? I dont care :)

You can tell everyone Im a scammer, but people know Im not ... Im just honest with you.. If I dont like to work with you, then I will not work with you, POINT. If you think that is being a scammer, then.. Sorry, but you're wrong. If I stopped worked with you with no reason, then maybe I would be a scammer, but there is a reason. You know it, but you don't accept it. Do whatever you want.

Not that you didnt continue to work with me, i replaced you np, its that you ditched 1 day before you had to have something complete, and left for 2 weeks without response, thats why ^.-

Ya good project, if you want 1 day before release him to say fuck it, leave and not tell anyone why

Gogo guys

that's not an scam, I mean he didn't thief anything, I'm intrested, is just like a D&D game at real life but at tibia

@Zaxuhe
Good at least there's somebody interested, lol.

BUMP~ xDD

Back