• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Website

What do you think about that?

• Yes, you can do it. No doubt.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Prove it!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, you're a troll and you suck.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, absolutely not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen

Developer
Reaction score
I'd make a bet I could make the best CMS/ACC the OT world ever experienced.

EDIT: Do you really need a new ACC in your opinion? If you do, explain why. But if it's not really needed, then I don't see any point in making a new one. And there would ofc not be a point in this discussion ether. So your opinion is appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes, we've seen so many people make these statements and they start working on it.
But, do they ever succeed? NO

So, for now, I won't care.

Haha, I knew this would light a fire instantly. But hey, don't forget to vote. I might or might not be serious.

Last edited:
Haha, I knew this would light a fire instantly. But hey, don't forget to vote. I might or might not be serious.

This is absolutely what I did not want to hear.
I expected you to counter-attack my previous post by proving me wrong and getting the damn project done.

This is absolutely what I did not want to hear.
I expected you to counter-attack my previous post by proving me wrong and getting the damn project done.
Hey, I'm not saying it's common that people come up with new ACCs every day. But do you want my personal opinion? I think most ACCs that are out there are missing some very essential features. And many would request to fill that gap. That's just my opinion.
The question here is, do you think a new usable ACC will show up here anytime soon? So that's what the poll is for, basically.

However, I can reveal one thing: I do have some free time, 2,5 weeks actually. So is this a possibility? Yea, as I see it.

Last edited:
Yes, we've seen so many people make these statements and they start working on it.
But, do they ever succeed? NO

So, for now, I won't care.
What makes you think this would not be an exception?

In fact, I do have plans. But I'm still not sure if I want to spend time on something that really isn't needed, or on something that cannot be done. Indeed, if the OT community benefits, that's a good reason by itself. But I need something more to stand on. I made an edit to my main post to open up the possibility of a more serious discussion.

I do need...
- Some very good reason to begin with a new ACC. Is there any requests of how it should look like? What is it that you want that you don't see in other ACCs? Would you like a new "system" or is it just easier to update the current ones?
- Support (I'm not good as a designer, and I'd rather work with someone than doing all the coding by myself.)

If those requirements are fulfilled, I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back