• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open TibiaME Server with sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liuciferis

We'll bang, OKAY?
Reaction score
Hello, I'm releasing new version of TibiaME mmorpg for mobile phones (for pc with emulator) server source in C# 4.0.
Credits to Gecko, Cybershadow and me.
Client, server source, compiled server, map editor and changeset included in rar archive.
SOme screenshots:
29gipop.jpg

yh5ok.jpg

14bt6o3.jpg

2i71on7.jpg

qqzx9y.jpg

218u2s.jpg

orjm78.jpg

30dkxlh.jpg

There also is desert map textures and so on. Check it by your self! :thumbup:

No virus! Scan by your self if don't belive. :D

Please WATCH OUT when trying this software.
It's published only because it's very interesting and antivirus scanner judgement is not conclusive.
USE WITH EXTREME CARE ! I can't tell you it's safe.

If you feel that you want to try it, post how it's going. If you don't know how to observe virus presence and recover your system, DON'T download it ! (and wait for more reviews)

Last edited:
Well, he got the credits right, Gecko was/may still be the main boss of OTME.
I still wouldn't trust it :S just me

Gecko and Cybershadow left tibia/OTME world.
I talked with Gecko on msn and he said, that he finished his studies and now working as computer engineer. He will not work on otme anymore. So I, a big tibiame fan, decided to try to finish otme and make first server for tibiame v1.45 (old school) client. That also helps me to learn programming in C#. I know only php at the moment. ^_^

I have added:
-Readables (for any map blocking item if readable location exist in readables table)
-Login protections (pasword, name check etc)
-New character creation
-Fixed few incorrect map tiles
-Fixed stairs
-And few other things

I have started to work on use, take, drop item functions, private messages, look to player and receive his level and name. Also on multiplayer fixing. ^_^

And don't worry. File is clean.

Oh and also added "Set password" function. :D

Maybe he just posted clean one and then "updated" it with viruses.

how to open tibiame???

how to play it?? i cannt open why???

im already download NET framework 4.0 it but still cnnt open it

Last edited by a moderator:
What error you got? I think you don't have installed .NET framework 4.

Damn, why here impossible to edit my posts?
Well, try to download .NET framework 3.5 as well, btw what OS you're using?

Do you can post source without exe file??

Okay, i will.

otme_source.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - sources
client.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - client/mapeditor

Well, these fake viruses were detected on sjboy emulator files. I will upload midpx client.

Sorry for so many posts, but I can't edit my previous posts!
Here last updated server with sources: otme_server.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Antivirus scan for server: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
0/41

Client: client.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Antivirus scan for client: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
1/41 (nothing harmful)

I'm corrently in lack of C# knowledge, but doing my best. Maybe someone would like to help me finish server for tibiame? :)

thnks a lots ;D

but i still don't get the otme map editer ); i realy need it to make this open tibiaME server alive

You don't know how to use it? :) Well, open OTMapEditor folder, after that open "OTME mapeditor" shortcut. That's all.

You gonna make it live? Well, still many things not working such multiplayer and bla bla :D If you're C# programmer, you can fix that by yourself. :)

ok thank you very much :D hehehe

hy liuciferis ;) how i want to create own tibiame ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back